BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBlithe
InBetween Makeup Prep Essence

Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence

by Blithe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight essence made with fermented soybeans, rice, and tomato leaf extract that fortifies the skin's natural barrier, with or without makeup. Solutions for:- Dark spots- Fine lines and wrinkles- DrynessIf you want to know more… The Makeup Prep Essence is a lightweight serum that creates a protective layer on the skin's surface to lock in moisture and prevent makeup from clogging pores. Squalane and ceramides nourish, hydrate, and strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier for a makeup-ready complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, organic, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without gluten.

Is this a primer or serum that readies skin for makeup? Should it be applied immediately before makeup or as the essence step during skincare?
Start your review of Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence!
Risyki G.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Risyki G.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Risyki G.
It work and feels Great. It’s gives you dewy glowing skin also my face feels so soft. This series from Blithe (a Korean brand) feature multitasking products, which not only nourish and hydrate, but also prep for a makeup-ready skin. They are fall into the hybrid category that combines skincare and makeup. They’re not tested on animals, and smells like lavender.I really recommend this product Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence
Claudia  B.
Bladensburg, MD
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Claudia  B.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Claudia  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Llevo utilizando una semana y es un buen primer hidrata mi piel y hace que dure un poco más el maquillaje
darkskin L.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by darkskin L.
⁣ 💖Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence is a multi tasking primer/moisturizer between skin care and makeup.⁣ ⁣ ◾️Contains:⁣ ⁣ .Ceramides ⁣ .Fermented soybean⁣ .Ginseng ⁣ .Tomato extracts ⁣ .Squalane⁣ ⁣ 💖90% of those ingredients protect your skin's barrier while brightening, smoothing , purifying and revitalizing the skin; while 10% of ingredients protects your skin from makeup oxidation while keeping it smooth.⁣ ⁣ 💖I tried it with makeup and without. i found that my makeup lasted longer in the sun, i sweated but barely bled out any foundation and i found my makeup easier to remove altough i'm a double cleanser and never really have any issues with residual makeup. ⁣ ⁣ 💖Used before my moisturizer, i found that the serum gave my skin a glow and helped set my moisturizer so that it looked glowy instead of matte and my forehead was not as shiny as it usually is.⁣ ⁣ 💖I have dry skin and i found this that this product did not stip my skin or dry it out further. The serum feels a little sticky upon application but the feeling disolves after you pat it in fully. ⁣ ⁣ 💖I love the light refreshing scent as well altough it does not stay on when it dries.⁣ ⁣ 💖 This serum was gifted to me in exchange for my honest review.⁣ ⁣
Lori N.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Lori N.
Love this! A little goes a long way and the dropper works great. The texture is a little sticky, but nothing too crazy
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,146 reviews
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Katia P.
This is an essence that features an extremely convenient washable base and protects the skin from aerial pollution. This light essence protects the skin and enhances colour payoff, helping to remove thick make-up easily while cleansing. This product is probably my least favorite in the lot just because of the lack of outstanding effect this had on my skin. It was an ok primer, it provided a nice, hydrating layer in between my skin and my make up but that's pretty much it. It didnt feel good nor did it feel bad on my skin nor did i notice any outstanding difference with my makeup after application. Out of the box i was sent, this one is probably the only one i will not repurchase.
Melissa F.
East Lyme, CT
I am really liking this primer. It is a very wet gel consistency, glides on the skin evenly and dries quickly but doesn’t tighten. It’s a great primer for the makeup products I use. It seems like this bottle will last quite some time because of how little you use each time, so the price is fair.
Nicole B.
Au Sable Frks, NY
This serum Primer is amazing. By far my current favorite. I’ve used it once and I am hooked. Great for all skin type. Little pricey but seeing how you only need a dime sized amount it will last forever! Effective.
Mariya N.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Mariya N.
💗Blithe Inbetween || Makeup Prep Essence💗 This is an absolutely brilliant product by Blithe as the brand suggest that it can be used with or without make up! And you may not know about the secret ingredient this serum/primer has as the brand does not list it under the product information but me being a skincare addict, I Dig DEEP into details 😁 So, the secret but amazing ingredient is “NIACINAMIDE” which is the 4th in the list and I am sure you all know the benefit of by now. It also contains Squalane and ceramides - which nourish, hydrate, and strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier, while fermented soybeans, rice, tomato and ginseng extracts brighten and add an instant radiance boost for a makeup-ready complexion.🙌 One negative I have to point out is that it contains alcohol (3rd ingredient) which I was disappointed to see in an amazing product full of natural ingredients. Personally, it did not irritate my skin or break me out but do bear this mind if you have sensitive/irritated skin. I mainly used this before applying make up as a primer and it instantly made my face look much smoother & glowy. It does have a light scent to it but not strong at all. I have tested it on one side of my face on my make up days to compare its effect as a primer. Surprisingly, the side with the primer, I got more Coverage from my foundation and after 6 hours wear, the foundation looked much better on the primer side compare to the non-Primer side.
Andrea Christin S.
Blithe InBetween Makeup Prep Essence uploaded by Andrea Christin S.
Because of the weather, my skin has gotten a lot drier and my usual primer is pretty much useless, which is nice in one way because I've really gotten to try the Blithe Prep essence. It has a lot of claims that it doesn't completely live up to, that being said, this is a primer I really like despite that.  One of the claims it has is that it is good for all skin types, which I don't agree on,  I don't think this will not do much for someone with oily skin. That being said I think this is a really good primer for drier skin types, it hydrates, nourishes and smoothens my skin. If my skin is as dry as it is now many of my foundations that are better suited for my skin when it is more normal-combo or combo-oily than dry will flake on me. When I use this primer this doesn't happen and my foundation just looks smoother and nicer.  But because of how nourishing it is I think it would look oily and greasy on combo-oily and oily skin types. But because of the same reason, I think this would be a primer most people with a drier skin type would like.