BY BLITHE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative new way to mask, this citrus-infused liquid treatment is applied in the shower to reveal smooth, glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Inspired by the Korean bathhouse tradition of splashing botanical steeped water onto the face after cleansing to tone and brighten skin, splash masks are a game-changing in-shower treatment. Just splash and pat onto the face for results in as little as 15 seconds. This liquid mask treatment delivers traditional moisturizing benefits along with gentle exfoliation. Formulated with a lactic acid blend and enriched with botanical extracts, the splash mask reveals smoother skin and leaves the face feeling refreshed and glowing. The Yellow Citrus and Honey mask is formulated with citrus extracts and honey, aiding in brightening and energizing dull, tired skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, and mineral oils. see more...

• I've only tried the Soothing and Healing Green tea mask - has any...2 Answers
  • How many uses do you get out of one bottle of this? I'm concerned...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this out? We carry it at sephora... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Daniel S.
Granger, IN
As a cast member at Sephora I have literally tried and own almost every mask we sell, and this is by far my favorite! It is so easy to use, and so refreshing, the essential oils in it instantly perk you with with a crisp citrus kick and you get a slight tingle ad you pat it in and it begins to slightly resurface the skin. I use it daily and after shaving and I have no sensitivity to it even being as high in different acids as it is. I absolutely will be buying this again as well as the other Blithe products!
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
I totally love this splash mask. This one is for brightening. I prefer to use this at night coz it increases skin sensitivity to the sun. I use this when I don't have time for sheet masking. It downsizes my routine to just 30 seconds. My skin is so soft and bright after shower.
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
Got this as a freebie awhile back and didn't use it until a year later. And shoot, if I had known it'd make my skin so supple, I would've started to use it earlier! It is gentle on the skin and makes it feel super soft. Definitely recommend trying it out! You don't need much either! Use half the cap and even a little less than half, pour that into the palm of your hands, and splash your face while in the shower!
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
I work at Sephora and was trained on this product. I took a sample home to try. I didn't see the hype in splash masks. It was refreshing but I didn't do anything for my skin. A 15 second mask that you can use in the shower then wash off because it is allegedly so potent that it can't be on the skin that long. The packaging isn't anything special and the fact that I didn't see any skin difference after using it doesn't warrant the price tag in my opinion.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This wasn't bad but I much presets share moisture provides. They're amazing and affordable !
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
Love this for a much need hydration boost and it is fun to boot! splash it on and Wala beautifully hydrated glowing skin,
Sílvia O.
Ja ouvie fala bastante desse Serum gostaria muito de provar porquê minha amiga fala maravilhas desse produto.
Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
I've only tried the Soothing and Healing Green tea mask - has anyone tried this one?
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
How many uses do you get out of one bottle of this? I'm concerned with all the "splashing" I'd waste a lot of product.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
How hydrating is this?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
How much does this cost? How does it smell?
Desirae R.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this out? We carry it at sephora and it has good reviews so far but i just am a bit skeptical about the longevity of the benefits since it's only "splashed" on your face but i am curious.