BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBlithe
Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 168 oz

Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 1.68 oz

by Blithe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination An anti-polluaging serum and moisturizer hybrid, this 'pressed serum' is packed with 63 percent iceplant extract, which provides lasting hydration and nourishment without heaviness. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… Iceplant extract is combined with botanical extracts to provide skin with featherweight, lasting moisture while protecting against harsh climates and pollution. Formulated into a cooling gel cream, iceplant extract from the Sahara helps to soothe, hydrate, and minimize the appearance of pores. The Pressed Serum is an all-in-one product designed to condense serum and moisturizer into one step that nourishes, and hydrates skin without heaviness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product also is free of mineral and synthetic dyes.

For those that have used [product:sunday-riley-auto-correct-brightening-&-depuffing-eye-contour-cream], do you feel it is worth the price? If not, are there other products you would recommend that you have had better results with?
Has anyone tried this? Sounds amazing, a pressed serum🤔 I love anything that saves me an extra step. This might be a great two n one for summer.
Start your review of Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 1.68 oz!
Fran G.
San Antonio, TX
Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 1.68 oz uploaded by Fran G.
I am In love with this product. I just bought it from Yesstyle and I love how it feels on my skin after I use it. I read reviews that it's better to use a moisturizer after but I like the way it feels my itself. I most certainly but it again and recommend to everyone. The smell is great and the packaging is also nice.
lauralee B.
Hollis, NY
Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 1.68 oz uploaded by lauralee B.
PERFECT for the warmer summer months, because it has a slight cooling sensation. Very occlusive, so be sure to wash off thoroughly at the end of the day and the morning. Can also be used as an overnight mask if applied liberally.
Kasi F.
This is the BEST moisturizer for combo-oily skin that I have found. It is hydrating but not heavy or greasy, and it doesn't break me out at all. The ingredients list is also so nice. It's very difficult to find a moisturizer that's not full of dimethicone or comodegenic oils because those clog my pores. I have nothing bad to say about this product, although I wish it had packaging I didn't have to stick my hand in. It is pricey, but if you have trouble finding a lightweight, natural moisturizer that won't break you out, this is it!
Jessica N.
Boston, MA
I wanted to love this product so badly but I just didn't. It definitely provides a cooling effect and it's so light weight. It is very tacky and I felt like it did absolutely nothing for my face. I used it for four months straight in the mornings and it did not sit well under make up and alone it was to tacky. It didn't feel hydrating or made my face feel more awake. I would not purchase again.
Rosy L.
Rockville, MD
This moisturizer contains 63% ice plant extract and is supposed to calm and hydrate the skin. It is a gel cream, light, and goes on with a pleasant and subtle cooling sensation. My skin is dryer in the winter but I started using this now because I’d bought this several months on sale from Stylekorean.com. I wasn’t sure it would provide enough hydration for my skin with the colder weather but was actually quite pleasantly surprised that it kept my skin moist and hydrated throughout the day the first time I used it. It is now in my winter rotation of facial moisturizers, along with thicker moisturizers like the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream and Sunday Riley CEO cream.
Helen L.
Saint Paul, MN
THE BEST MOISTURIZER!My favorite summer moisturizer! I have sensitive, dehydrated, acne-pron skin. This gel serum has great moisturizing, shooting and cooling properties. I use it as a moisturizer in the hot season. Highly recommended!
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I got the pressed serum on sale at Sephora and had to return it. I loved the idea that it could be used as a serum and moisturizer in one but it gave me the worst breakout. It took almost two weeks for my skin to bounce back to normal. I checked the ingredients on Skincarisma and some are allergens that can affect those with sensitive skin like mine.
Anita D.
This is an AMAZING moisturizer for the summer! It’s like a moisturizer and serum in one and I am in love with the gel consistency and how super hydrating it is! If you really want to show your face some love, put this in your fridge before applying!
melissa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really wanted to like it, and it’s fine for overnight, but at the day time it’s not a great moisturizer because it just does not absorb into the skin. It feels tacky, as one other reviewer put it. If you want to use a different moisturizer in the morning and this at night, I think it’s fine. But because of the absorbency issues, it’s no from me...
Maggie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 1.68 oz uploaded by Maggie Q.
Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum 1.68 oz uploaded by Maggie Q.
Very light, gel-like moisturizer. I bought it cause I wanted to try this new formula of ‘pressed serum’. It comes with a handy little spatula thing, so application is really easy, and you don’t have to dip your finger in the product thus preserving it from contamination and whatnot. The product itself absorbs really fast, no fragrance at all. I’ve been using it in the mornings between my Vit C serum and SPF. It works really well under sunscreen. It is too light for the evening routine for me. Overall, it’s a nice product, however it is not the best fit for my dry skin. I think it is more suitable for people who have oily/combo skin, which the product is actually designed for. I got the gold apricot one as well, so hopefully that one is a better suit for me. It is a nice product, but I don’t think I would be purchasing again.