Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 - Sun & Cold

Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 -  Sun & Cold
Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 - Sun & Cold
Jaimie B.
I purchased this product at my local CVS and really enjoyed the product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the white color it left on my lips. It was faint but the severity of my chapped lips made it more noticeable. If your lips are not so severely chapped or that little tint doesn’t bother you then you will find great use from this product. Great applicator. Smell was fine. Made my lips very hydrated and protected so it did it’s job. I would purchase again for overnight wear and would recommend to a friend.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
While i don’t have this SPF 30 one i did manage to pick up this SPF 15 one for free at my local kroger a few weeks ago. I’m glad it was free because I don’t really like it. To me it’s hard to rub on, stick itself is hard. I have fuller lips so i need just a little bit more and i find myself sometimes breaking the stick because it doesn’t come out as well a little frustrating if you ask me
✨Emily R.
Pomona, New York
This is an amazing product! The price is pretty affordable. I use Lip Balm a lot because of how chapped my lips get and this lip balm lasted me longer than most of my other lip balms. It definitely met my expectations and even more than that. I recommend it to one of my friends who has the same problem as me and she also agrees that it is one of the best Lip Balms she’s ever owned.
Ashley R.
Always use this when I am at the beach. It helps keep my lips from getting chapped from the salt water and super easy to reapply. I do have to reapply it after a few hours but that's typical. You have to reapply sunscreen every few hours too! But I love it and recommend it to all my friends and family!
Amalia F.
West St. Paul, Mn
I use this all summer and winter long I love protecting my skin from the sun and this does the job. I live it for the winter as well especially here in Minnesota. It helps with cracked lips. I’m really not fond of the taste, I know that we’re not supposed to eat it but some still gets in my mouth.
Kelly S.
Bought this for vacations in the sun and long running races to protect lips from the rays.
It goes on easily - gliding without much effort.  A little goes a long way and it is very soothing.

The combination moisturizing and sun protection are awesome.

Tiana M.
Moody, TX
Although this lip moisturizer is not my favorite out of the brand it is still great for use. The packaging is nice and it definitely met my expectations. I bought this product at Walmart and it was a decent price. I would buy this again if I ran out of my previous lip treatment.
Taylor S.
Cambridge, MN
It was a decent product. It had been a few years since I used it and I really don’t reach for it all that often when I go shopping. I have heard that it works incredibly well from friends and family members who use it. They tend to get chapped lips more than I do though
Angel J.
Love that it has spf, keeps my lips soft and I love that it’s unflavored. I always uses this whenever I’m going to be in the sun. It last a long time and I love the Small tune it comes in, fits anywhere. Would Definitely buy over and over again. Always have one in my pocket.
Keyana S.
I love Blistex lib balm, and I like having a tube of this everywhere I spend time (office, bathrooms, work, etc.). I've tried many lip balms, but I always comes back to this one as my favorite. This three pack is a great option for me so that I can spread them out. This item being a Prime purchase makes it even better.