Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 -  Sun & Cold uploaded by Natalia R.Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 -  Sun & Cold uploaded by Natalia R.
Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 -  Sun & Cold

Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 - Sun & Cold

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 -  Sun & Cold
Blistex Ultra Protection Lip Balm, SPF 30 - Sun & Cold
Toni D.
Toni D.
Cave City, AR
I absolutely love ChapStick. My lips just don't feel the same if I don't have it on. I have tried a dozen or more kinds of ChapStick....and none of them seem to be the right one. Some have a nasty taste or some just don't make my lips feel moisturized. Blistex is definitely my favorite when it comes to making my lips feel moisturized. The flavor of this kind was amazing!!! Because I don't know about you but I can't out on ChapStick without it getting in my mouth. So if you like orange and mango I would definitely try this flavor out.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Although I love the taste of Blistex, I don't find their products to be successful in hydrating my lips. My lips often feel more dry after using Blistex products. I also dislike the number of chemicals in Blistex chapstick. Blistex has bargain pricing, but it is worth it to spend a bit more to get a product that actually hydrates your lips in a more natural manner.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
This is one of the BEST chapsticks I've ever purchased, to this day. My lips were very cracked and dehydrated due to the winter weather and I picked up this chapstick and it was AMAZING. It was easy to apply, did not burn or sting the cracks in my lips and left them feeling smooth and hydrated. I definitely would recommend this product.
Zahra M.
Zahra M.
Atlanta, GA
My lips are always dry. I love carrying this version of Blistex balms around with me. I literally have a stick in every location: backpack, work bag, purse, in my car glovebox, desk, bedside, bathroom sink. I always have one on hand and they last a long time! Does not irritate my sensitive skin and frequent reapplication is not needed!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Jewett City, CT
I was out of chapstick one day and decided to give this one a try since it is summer time. Oh my gosh does this moisturize your lips! I got this at Walmart in a single pack and I just used it up. I love how it has SPF 30 because I burn really easily and it protects my lips all day long. Would recommend for the summertime!
Prince C.
Prince C.
Wellesley Hills, MA
This product is the best of all the ones I use.I keep several all over the house, in my bag and in the car door. It works immediately to stop dry chapped lips and I don't usually have to put on again for another day or even later on if I am outside or eating. I would always buy this product!!!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
This lip balm has been great for me especially in the summer because of the SPF. I often get sunburn on my lips and this lip balm keeps them burning and peeling. It's also great for the winter because I get chapped lips during that season as well. It always keeps my lips refreshed and smooth!
Tritia R.
Tritia R.
Atlanta, GA
Works in a pinch. I don't get blisters on my lips, but this is a great chap stick nonetheless. I always keep some in my purse and it's very easy to find and buy as I always get mine from either Target or Costco. I would recommend to friends and even shared a little bit with them. Great stuff.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
I think I bought this when I had a coupon and my lips were extremely dry and cracked. it did seem to help and improved then by the next day. I liked that it stayed on and continued to hydrate though if I licked it by accident it tasted horrible. I would definitely recommend it .
Tarah M.
Tarah M.
Centerville
The tube was a little small, but the protection was great. With some chapsticks it seems you have to reapply them repeatedly throughout the day. This did a great job of keeping my lips moist and protecting them from the cold winter weather! I would recommend this to anyone!