Blistex SPF 15 Medicated Mint Lip Balm

Blistex spf 15 medicated mint lip balm .15-oz. see more...

• Are there any other flavors then just mint?4 Answers
  • Does it contain menthol? Does it contain linalool?4 Answers
  • I've never seen this before. Where can I buy it?6 Answers
Blistex SPF 15 Medicated Mint Lip Balm
  • "I bought a three-pack of these because it was on sale, and I was curious to see if it worked better than the regular medicated lip balm from Blistex in the similar packaging and it seriously does. This balm has a very strong minty scent that's very cooling for the lips. It really helps chapped lips to become cured. I would prefer and recommend this type of Blistex over the ones with the similar package, and in second place I would put the Raspberry Lemonade one. " in 37 reviews
  • "This is the BEST chapstick. It is perfect for the winter when everyone has chapped lips. You don't have to constantly reapply and it is SUPER moisturizing. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great product. It really heals my lips. It is great with spf for sunny days. It it also addicting. I love the minty tingle!" in 8 reviews
  • "I buy it every winter because it really helps to keep my lips moisturized in the cold weather." in 5 reviews
Bailey B.
Marshfield, MO
I picked this up by accident one day and now i can’t use anything else. This is the only chap stick I will purchase. It smells good and has a nice cooling minty feel. It keeps my lips moisturized all year long. I only used it like once a week to maintain soft lips it’s just that good!
Cassandra D.
I've been using this lip balm for about 8 years now and I absolutely love it and tell my friends all about it. It's a refreshing feeling when you put it on cause of the mint but boy does it do the trick! You can have super chapped lips and you put this on throughout the day and by morning your lips will be so soft. And it has SPF in it to protect your lips from the sun! Lips do get sunburnt too! I've learned the hard way and I always have more than three of these! One in my purse, one at home and one in my car!
Annie K.
This product is just okay in my opinion. I did not like how it felt kind of clumpy on my lips after applying it. I did like the mint flavor/smell. It felt nice and minty after applying. I do enjoy that it is a medicated lip balm and has spf protection. However, I don't think I will buy this product again mainly due to the fact that I did not like the feeling of it when it was on. It did not feel very light weight to me. I think its chapped lips protection was decent and comparable to other brands.
Chelsea C.
Blistex is my tried and true go to lip balm. The medicated kind tends to give my lips some extra needed love and attention. I can find it anywhere and the price is always good. The mint scent helps cover up the smell of the medicated variety.
Neen S.
I like this lip balm for something to keep in my purse but it's not the best one out there. It moisturizes well and smells like spearmint which I love about it too,but it's not amazing. If you need a chap stick and you see this it's worth trying.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
This mint lip balm is AMAZING! It made my lips minty and smooth. The packaging was alright but definitely long lasting. I bought mine from rite aid and lasted me about 6 months. I would definitely use this stuff again!
Tori C.
I love this product! I use it everyday, because I have terribly dry lips and this keeps them hydrated and soft. I bought it at my local pharmacy and the price is very reasonable. Definitely will be buying this again!
ALMIRA A.
My absolute favorite lip balm! I️t works so great on decreasing chapped lips and making them less dry. I️t is also a great and affordable price. You can find I️t at any drug store. I️t Is also a mint flavor which makes your lips feel very fresh.
Asia D.
I’m a repeated user of this chapstick. Its found in a lot of super markets and drugstores so I️ usually just pick I️t up when I’m making other purchases but I️t usually lasts me about a month or two. Definitely something I️ can’t get enough of.
Ruth L.
Fall City, WA
Very good at making my lips feel cool and smooth on a hot summer day. I like keeping it in my purse for easy access. It was my first time using this brand. Very easy to apply. I would recommend it to others.
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
Has anyone tried different flavors? Which one is the best?
Angela M.
Where can this be bought? My local Target doesn't have it!
Mia L.
I haven't seen this kind. Do they see them at stores like target?
Natasha A.
Winston Salem, NC
I've never seen this before. Where can I buy it?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Does it contain menthol? Does it contain linalool?