Blistex Spa Effects, Pack of 3 uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Blistex Spa Effects, Pack of 3 uploaded by Tatiana S.

BY BLISTEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Can I see the ingredients to this please?1 Answers
Blistex Spa Effects, Pack of 3
  • "I love this product. It is not sticky and stays put. I love how it moisturizes your lips and does not make them feel dry at all." in 27 reviews
  • "Love blistex its so hydrating and it protects my lips with spf , it taste really good I would eat it (ok no ) LOL" in 19 reviews
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
I had a 3 pack variety one that had like a purple, green and I think an pineapple. It didn’t hydrate my lips at all, it’s a little pricey and at every drugstore. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This product is always a go to chapstick for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
I remember trying these a long time ago. They were ok I wasn't too crazy for them. The smell was very relaxing and they do apply nicely. But for me I felt they were a thin application when putting on and at first it felt moisturizing but a little while later I felt it dried my lips out even more. I'm not sure if the package I got was a dud but they weren't something I'd repurchase. It might work for you if you have no problems with dry lips or chapped lips.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
If you're looking for the more serious stuff at the drugstore, look no further than blistex. They are incredibly moisturizing and repairing to the lips. I do have to say however, that it's definitely not a stylish accessory to have with you all of the time.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I've always had a problem with my lips getting dried really quick. Upon trying this chapstick it worked for awhile and then within minutes my lips would get chapped again. It did although for those few minutes leave my lips feeling smooth.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
Love this chapstick!! Makes your lips super soft and the flavors are so fun! :) I love that they come out with all of the different chapstick flavors for the different holidays and seasons throughout the year. One of my favorites is Sugar cookie around Christmas time!
Autumn J.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
This is my favorite lip gloss right now! I've always loved Blistex bit now that they're in these delicious flavors, they've become my 'go to'. Winter time always dries out my lips and I've been living on this lipgloss for a few months now!
Evelyn C.
Bridge City, TX
To me these don't seem any more special than your average chapstick, although the price reflects just this. Which they do get the job done, you're really paying for the visual effect and fancy smell. Just like another I've tried just more fruity
Kim C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Blistex lip balm is better than Chapstick because it has healing agents, along with a cool minty feel. You can buy in bulk and share with your family and friends. Blistex seems to last longer than conventional lip balms and I would definitely buy again in a heartbeat.

I love this product as your brand, I always use them for my beauty, I carry it in my wallet to keep my lips moisturized from the sun, its smell is very natural and I always recommend it for how excellent it is. I still have them, they are great, so soft, I like the formula, really great product, smell is great to
Can I see the ingredients to this please?