Blistex Spa Effects, Pack of 3 uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Blistex Spa Effects, Pack of 3 uploaded by Tatiana S.

BY BLISTEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Can I see the ingredients to this please?1 Answers
Norma M.
Norma M.
I really wanted to like this product but no matter how much I tried, it didn't work out for me. The product smells nice which I did like but when I applied I would get a thin coats of the balm on my lips and it felt lightweight but it didn't feel like it was moisturizing my lips. So I decided I would give it time to settle into my lips but it would wear off really quick. So I applied and applied and I didn't get no relieve for my lips. I don't know if maybe I disliked it so much since I'm used to lip balms being thick which I actually like.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really good lip gloss/Chapstick because it really does moisturize your lips and and it's really great and awesome and it's really recommended for everyone to have another person or make up bag because it said every day product and is really wonderful and great to have around it is truly an essential to everyone even those who don't really like make up because the color is subtle and natural looking and it's a very great product
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Foster, OR
Looking for Chapstick and found these for the right price. First opening the package was simple then opening each stick to smell them before deciding which to put on. The smell of each stick is nice and they go on smooth. The texture is smooth but not sticky. Very light weight on the lips. Great product the tubes are the right size and fit in anything.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Providence, RI
For me, this product was a middle of the road experience. The consistency of the chap stick was nice and smooth, but I didn't think it kept my lips moist for as long as I would have liked. I am not great with reapplying, so I'll be looking for something that lasts longer. Good for people who reapply consistently through the day.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I used Burt's Bees for years. I never thought I would like a chap stick brand more - until I found Blistex. Let me first start out with the price, Blistex is SO much cheaper compared to Burt
's Bees. The kicker is that the product is just as good. Blistex is actually a little softer and rolls on a little easier than Burt's Bees.
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
Farmington, NM
I love this chapstick! Its the best for me because I wear lipstick and sometimes my lips feel really dry and it is super moisturizing. People who use lip stains and 24 hour lipsticks know that your lips can feel like they are very rough and this lipsticks helps your lips not feel like that.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
York, SC
First of all, the original blistex was a "go to" when we were kids and had chapped or sunburned lips. I purchased the Spa Effects because they were on sale. They smell nice and had a smooth feel. However, they didn't measure up to my Burt's Bees lip balm. They don't use natural ingredients.
Arvet P.
Arvet P.
Fayetteville, NC
This chapstick makes my lips feel amazing, and it makes any chapped appearance instantly seem extremely kissable, plum, and smooth. Not only that, but is it an amazing base for a matte liquid lip! I buy it whenever I run out, and I would recommend this to anyone with prone-to chapped lips.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
While my review won't speak for everyone, as we're all different, I didn't care for this brand at all. My lips were always left filling extremely slimy and tingly. This could quite possibly be a reaction to an ingredient, but regardless, I won't be spending my money on this again.
Grace P.
Grace P.
These chapsticks seriously smell amazing, I can't get over it! I got it at my local pharmacy for a fantastic price, and they worked very well. They didn't quite match up to the brand I usually use, so I probably won't buy this again. They really do work well though!
Can I see the ingredients to this please?