Blistex RPM for Men Lip Protectant SPF 30 uploaded by Iqra M.

BY BLISTEX

All-Purpose Lip Care That Lasts Lip Protectant/Sunscreen. Long-Lasting Formula. Shine-Free & Flavor-Free. Shields from UVA/UVB Rays. Repair - Protect - Moisturize Blistex® RPM For Men Delivers hard-working, long-lasting lip care in a shine-free, flavor-free balm that s ideal for men.  RPM For Men provides six protectants to defend lips from nature s drying forces in any season, reducing the effects of cold, wind and sun.  It s packed with moisture-preserving ingredients, and helps return irritated lips to their comfort zone. see more...

• Is blisstex better than carmex. I need to find something ...1 Answers
Blistex RPM for Men Lip Protectant SPF 30
  • "My husband loves this stuff. His lips get dry especially in the winter. I always throw a couple in his stocking at christmas." in 54 reviews
  • "I bought this for my husband he likes it quite a bit. He spends a lot of time outdoors so he needs a good lip balm. He noted it wasn't greasy and it didn't feel like he was wearing heavy product. He likes the SPF 30 and found that this product help his lips from becoming chapped. " in 21 reviews
Lillian B.
My dad and boyfriend love this. My dad and boyfriend are farmers, they work outside all day. When I kiss him,his lips are soft. My dad says he loves it and he has bought it multiple times. It’s very important to have spf in your lip balm,and this is spf 30!
marquis M.
South Rockwood, MI
My husband love this product... He works outside alot and never leaves the house without it...he said it works great and it is very effective and not pricey at all very adorable and reasonable...we will definitely be buy more this is the only product he uses.!!!
alyssa r.
hinckley
it was really soft and left my lips feeling soft for a while. I loved it because it was so soft and felt like butter on my lips, it went on very buttery and soft. it was a good price only around 2 dollars. i would totally buy it again honestly, WOMEN CAN USE IT TOO !!
daisy d.
Omaha, NE
Even though I'm not a man, I still tried this one out, lol. I love how it smells, definitely something a guy would try out. It's really more so for keeping the lips moisturized instead of helping with any chapped lip issue. It's actually more so like putting lotion on your lips.... Blistex definitely has better products out there
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This product is always a go to chapstick for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
jessica m.
I don't know if it was an allergy or what but as soon as I use Blistex my lip swelled up really bad and I ended up with sores on my face from the breakout. I will never buy anything by Blistex again.
Janneth E.
Panorama City, CA
He like it I haven't tried it but my husband works in a cold freezer and his lips are always getting chapped since he been applying this to his lips it's been healing and stays for long time
Carlie M.
I bought this for my husband for the winter months. He works outside and is constantly getting chapped lips but doesn’t want something that makes him look like he’s wearing lipgloss. It worked really well but was a little too shiny for his liking.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
My husband loves this for when he's outdoors working, and has also used it when we went camping. I also tried it camping since I forgot my lip sunscreen. It's very moisturizing, has a high SPF, and would recommend to both men and women!
Austin W.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I always gravitate toward lip care products that I know protect my lips from sunburn and I have found that in this product. The only setback is that i find myself reapplying constantly throughout the day. The packaging is nice for guys like me that don't want ultra feminine products but need lip care.
Lekeia W.
Is blisstex better than carmex. I need to find something for my husband