BY BLISTEX

Blistex Relief Cream
  • "Amazing lip product. It's a good healing product for cold sores , cracked and chapped lips . Some side effects are that it can cause irritation and some swelling and even redness. I would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from chapped or cracked lips and even cold sores " in 70 reviews
Jay E.
Panorama City, CA
ITs very good to use this specially if you have kids who are alway licking their lips and they look like clown with their outer lips all red it help relieve the itch and heels fast i highly recommend it to all mother and for us as well, it relieves all itchyness or chaps lipps
Samantha P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
With this there is a burning sensation I usually buy this when my lips are so chapped that they are cracked in bleeding which is in the winter. With this my lips are back to normal in about three days.
Brandy G.
La Plata
Blister relief cream is great for cold sores. It makes them feel cool so they aren't as sore and dries them up much quicker than a lot of other products say they will.
Madlenovich Y.
Definitely a great find. I bought this and I needed it ASAP my lips were killing me I guess I bite my lips a lot so. The skin was really chapped I smeared this on and it calmed my lip
Brandi S.
Poplar
This product is so good. It has such a creamy effective texture that gives you a nice cool sensation that lasts a long time. It is very easy to use, without getting your hands greasy or oily. I didn’t expect this product to be so good. I would buy this again.
Ashley E.
Memphis
I get chapped lips and could never find anything to help. This is affordable and very effective. I bought it at Walmart I believe and I’ve been buying it ever since. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has suffered the same issues.
Erin K.
This cream was ok. If you need the lip care I would buy it but I like the smooth thicker feeling of Vaseline products. If you like a thinner lip care than this one is the way to go for you! I also liked the tube this came in.
Tiffany W.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my ultimate favorite chapsticks. The smell is amazing and it does wonders in the winter months when my lips get more chapped. I also use this under all my lipsticks as a base. It keeps my lips feeling fresh!
Lexie B.
Elkhart
Good product easy application, stays on for a Max of maybe 12 hours also very glossy makes your lips look very shiny and healthy
Shelly M.
Woodbridge
Great for cold sours that come out of nowhere. I use it and it takes only two days to clear up. Get bliss tex and forget about the rest