4 colors available

BY BLISTEX #76 in Lip Care

Blistex® Raspberry Lemonade Blast™ Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
Comforts & protects moisturizes dry lips.
Refreshing fruit blend.
SPF 15. see more...

• Does anyone else get dry lips after wearing blistex raspberry lemon...3 Answers
  • Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen this product in ages. I ...7 Answers
  • Is the raspberry lemonade in this supposed to do anything different...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is AMAZING I will give them that.
The problems are when you actually put it on your lips it's so 'Gooie' like you put it on not hard but there's TONS of product on your lip- along with that when you put it on when you rub your lips due to so much product you end up tasting it and it is not a pleasant taste. It also wears off so quick. You literally have to reapply many times throughout the day.
I still have one that now just sits in my car Incase someone needs to use Chapstick or I forget to put mine back in my purse.
Smells great but not the best choice for Chapstick.
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Export, PA
When I comes to my lip care I prefer a decent flavor over something that is plain and overly medicine like. When this particular flavor came on the market I tried it and was hooked. Each time I went to the store I'd buy a few and stockpile it. It was a great every day lip moisturizer. Until recently I would often use something more medicated when my lips were cracked or needed extra care. This past week I was too busy to buy a different brand and my lips were in bad shape. This product came through and over the course of a few days my lips are back to the way they should be.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was intrigued by the scent of this and by the SPF it contained. I suffer from hyperpigmented lips since i live in an extremely tropical climate. So protecting my lips from the sun is a priority. I bought this recently but to be honest, it did nothing for my dry painful chapped lips, the stick is hard and hurts if you apply it to tender sensitive lips. and the scent is horrendous, it makes me nauseous. I also think this has given me an allergic reaction because every time i use this i get fine bumps all over my lips that make them very rough. DO NOT RECOMMEND
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This product cannot get enough stars from me. Blistex's Raspberry Lemonade Blast is my number one, go-to chapstick and has been for a few years now. The taste is amazing because of the combination of sweet raspberry and lemonade. The aroma of this chapstick is just an amazing plus, as well. This chapstick also keeps my lips soft, healthy-looking, and also protects them. A repeat buyer for many years to come!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
In the summertime it is super important to remember your lips in terms of sun protection and keep them hydrated as well. There's no better way to do that than with a raspberry lemonade flavored, ultra hydrating Lip balm. It's a bit more expensive than other comparable brands but is more hydrating. The only downside of this product is that it's not a flavor I would use year round.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Saint Charles
I'm going to start off with the positive of this smells amazing and (I know gross) tastes good too! Sometimes I put on a little too much and then ya know....you taste it for like 5 mins. But other then that this is another one that just doesn't last. I put it on and 10 mins later I feel like I need more. It's great in a pinch but not for everyday use
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good Chapstick for a cheap price. The scent is amazing and everything you'd expect from being called raspberry lemonade. It also has a sweet taste. It isn't very hydrating but it does stay on a fair amount of time. It contains SPF which is a huge plus. I did not find this to be a winner or a dud, it is a middle of the road chapstick.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm! I honestly don't have much of a problem with chapped lips so I don't have to use Chapstick very often! I think this is a very good product! I usually purchase it as an impulse buy at Walmart! I would recommend to others but bear in mind lip products aren't that much of necessity in my daily life.
Monica U.
Monica U.
El Paso, TX
I love the way this chapstick smells but not so much how it feels when applied or for hydration my lips. I for some reason always end up with chapped lips every few days during the fall time no matter how much chapstick is applied so it is essential for me to have one that can keep it as hydrated and soft as possible
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Very rare that I want to eat my chapstick, but this stuff smells so good I'm sure if I'm ever starving I'd devour it no problem.. 😁 gives great moisture to my lips and fits perfectly in my pocket. It is softer than the original one, so if apply too much can have a gunky build up. Overall, great smell and great feel..
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen this product in ages. I miss it.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Is the raspberry lemonade in this supposed to do anything different than the original blister does ?
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Does anyone else get dry lips after wearing blistex raspberry lemonade ? I feel it doesn't help my lips at all