BY BLISTEX #52 in Lip Care

Blistex® Raspberry Lemonade Blast™ Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
Comforts & protects moisturizes dry lips.
Refreshing fruit blend.
SPF 15. see more...

• Does anyone else get dry lips after wearing blistex raspberry lem...3 Answers
  • Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen this product in ages. ...7 Answers
  • Is the raspberry lemonade in this supposed to do anything differe...3 Answers
Yadira M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!!!! I love the smell of this Chapstick, it’s so citrusy and the raspberry ooohhhhh don’t get me started. So creamy and soft and definitely gets the job done. Would sure recommend it, when I got mine I got it in a pack with 3 mango and 1 raspberry and lemon but next time around I would just get the raspberry and lemon by itself. I just can’t get over the smell and taste too😝
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best chapstick I’ve ever used!! I have big lips (love them but there a blessing and a curse!) But this chapstick is my life, i have one literally everywhere!! This is great because it’s not like a gloss, it goes on so smooth. And not only that it has a slight mint or coldness to it. If it was up to me i would make this mandatory for everyone to use.
Brittney G.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I love this chapstick. I love the smell of it. I love how it feels on my lips and it’s so affordable. I got it at my local dollar store and I bought like 5 of them and I always try to find it because it keeps my lips soft and feeling nice and whenever I wear it I have people say it smells amazing and my fiancé loves how soft my lips are when I wear it so it’s amazing I think a lot of people should try I.T.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Review for: Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast, Pack of 12
Funny story...when I was in basic training my family sent me this chap stick in a care package. We weren't allowed candy or sweets of any kind so the smell of this chap stick was a lovely change from the normal! It did moisturizer okay, however required reapplication and could get greasy.
I'll always have a sweet spot for this chap stick.
Raven B.
Powhatan Point
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 15 oz
I personally like all of the blistex brand chapsticks, it doesn't leave your lips oily like most chapsticks do and the raspberry is the best smelling/tasteful, I purchased mine from Walmart, it comes nicely packaged. I am definitely a repetitive user of this chapstick and will continue to buy it again
252 characters
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite part about this product is the lemonade side of the duo. I keep the lip balm in my car and it doesn’t melt in the heat. I have bought the product multiple times and recommend others. The product has a good moisturizing effect and is long lasting. Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast SPF 15 Lip Balm
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
I’m actually using this product now and it’s wonderful! It is great for moisturizing my dry cracked lips. It isn’t mushy in the tube, it doesn’t smell like strong medicine or menthol. The smell is delicious and if you accidentally get any in your mouth it’s very forgiving as far as taste goes. I am not recommending that you eat it but it doesn’t smell or taste terrible.
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Lips
I felt like this worked well only while in the sun for a long time. But for day to day it does nothing for your lips! If your using it for the sole purpose of spf then I would recommend! But not for day to day! I would buy again in the summer for beach trips of long outings! The smell is awesome as well!
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 15 oz
I’m really bad about licking my lips. I’m constantly doing it and for that reason I usually only buy medicated Chapstick or Carmex, but I’m feeling a bit naughty and schedule a date I go with this to give my lips that little raspberry lemonade flavor... What can I say?? Girls just want to have fun! Lol
Megan M.
Review for: Lips
Not my favorite lip balm but it will do the job if I’m in a pinch. It definitely doesn’t keep my lips hydrated for long. I usually pick it up at the local drug store when I’m in a pinch. I’ve tried better lip balms in the past so save yourself the time and money and try something different
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen this product in ages. I miss it.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Is the raspberry lemonade in this supposed to do anything different than the original blister does ?
Yajaira C.
Does anyone else get dry lips after wearing blistex raspberry lemonade ? I feel it doesn't help my lips at all