BY BLISTEX #48 in Lip Care

Blistex® Raspberry Lemonade Blast™ Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
Comforts & protects moisturizes dry lips.
Refreshing fruit blend.
SPF 15. see more...

• Does anyone else get dry lips after wearing blistex raspberry lem...3 Answers
  • Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen this product in ages. ...7 Answers
  • Is the raspberry lemonade in this supposed to do anything differe...3 Answers
Katy D.
Lutz, FL
The flavor is good, and the scent is even better! I wish the formula were a bit thicker so it would stay on longer, but the consistency right now is perfect for that barely-there healthy shine look I love when I'm going natural. I far prefer blistex to other brands such as Burt's Bees and SoftLips - somehow those brands leave my lips more chapped than before, while Blistex seems to really heal them.
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
Review for: Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast, Pack of 12 more...
To start this product definitely is eye catching at the cash register,if your like me I’m an impulse buyer i purchased this and used it immediately after checking out and the flavor and scent was spot on! It felt extremely moisturizing on the lips and i use only This brand of chapstick for a more softer smoother lip and i love the fact it has SPF in it which is always a huge win!!
Faith P.
Louisville
Got this as a Christmas gift and I Gotta say I love the taste. The smell and taste are so spot on I just want to keep licking it off. Which was a problem because it doesn't help if you keep licking it. So the only reason I have 4 stars is because I have no self control and it didn't work fully. I'm sure if you are normal you will be able to wear it and not eat it and give it 5.
Grace R.
Review for: Lips more...
The blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast SPF 15 lip balm is an okay product. Personally the product on my lips tend to make my lips peel of skin. If you are using this lip balm to moisture-rise your lips I do not recommend it. Also,if you were to use it for protection of sun I would buy this product. If your lips tend to get dry I would recommend a moisturizer not a protective lip balm.Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast SPF 15 Lip Balm
Chelsea M.
Grand Rapids
This is one of the chapsticks that is currently sitting in my bag. I love this flavor! The chapstick itself though is really good. It moisturizes the lips perfectly and it doesn't fade away too fast, so you dont have to apply every ten minutes. I'd say i only have to apply this maybe every thirty minutes while I'm out running errands or anything. Its amazing.
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Review for: 6 Pack Blistex RASPBERRY LEMONADE BLAST Lip Balm Dry Chapped Lips SPF 15, .15 Oz, Lip Protectant Sunscreen 0.15 oz, Lip Protectant Sunscreen, Other more...
Blistex has been one of my number one go tos since I was a kid. It always left me with the perfect texture and moisture. One thing I’ve found though is nothing works quite as well as the original medicated one. The rest always seem to wear off easier, not mention this flavor wasn’t always my favorite it left a weird too sweet flavor in my mouth.
Rachel P.
CALHOUN, LA
Review for: Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast, Pack of 12 more...
Funny story...when I was in basic training my family sent me this chap stick in a care package. We weren't allowed candy or sweets of any kind so the smell of this chap stick was a lovely change from the normal! It did moisturizer okay, however required reapplication and could get greasy.
I'll always have a sweet spot for this chap stick.
Kirsten T.
I love this lip balm. I love the fruity and zingy taste of it and how moisturizing it is. The only thing I don’t like is it is a bit waxy for my liking. And I have noticed my lips feel more dry when I’m not using this than before I had (bit of a tongue twister there, but if you’ve ever used lip moisturizer you know what I’m talking about).
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
My favorite part about this product is the lemonade side of the duo. I keep the lip balm in my car and it doesn’t melt in the heat. I have bought the product multiple times and recommend others. The product has a good moisturizing effect and is long lasting. Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast SPF 15 Lip Balm
Raven B.
Powhatan Point
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 15 oz more...
I personally like all of the blistex brand chapsticks, it doesn't leave your lips oily like most chapsticks do and the raspberry is the best smelling/tasteful, I purchased mine from Walmart, it comes nicely packaged. I am definitely a repetitive user of this chapstick and will continue to buy it again
252 characters
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen this product in ages. I miss it.
Yajaira C.
Does anyone else get dry lips after wearing blistex raspberry lemonade ? I feel it doesn't help my lips at all
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Is the raspberry lemonade in this supposed to do anything different than the original blister does ?