BY BLISTEX

Blistex® Moisture Melt™ Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
Long-lasting hydration melting beads of shea butter & aloe.
SPF 15.
New! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I had very dry lips. I found this and it helped my lips alot. I feel them more mosturized and soft. I love this product" in 159 reviews
  • "I love this! I notice a difference after just one use. Super inexpensive and even my boyfriend likes it! Nice scent, feels very moisturizing and not sticky at all!" in 96 reviews
  • "This stuff is the bestthing i have ever used ! this is so worth the money! it just adds so much moisture to your lips and feels so soft and plus it has SPF so its good for any season of the year!" in 73 reviews
Aryn L.
I really like this product, as well as the whole family. It's really easy to apply, comfortable and soothing. The flavor is subtle and not overwhelming, and of course it's affordable. I found that it doesn't last fora very long time on the lips though, and it isn't the most intense product that will work for severely chapped lips. However it's great as a protective balm!
Chazzee H.
New York
I love this product but the thing about it is I don't moisturize your lips like you wanted it has some screen so I can like protect your lips from the Sun but it just don't like moisturize your lips how you wanted to it's only there to protect it from the Sun that's it if you looking for a lip moisturizer with sunscreen my best is to use Blistex or Neutrogena but Blistex would like be a good start Blistex Moisture Melt Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
Chase M.
Big Flats, NY
This is the best lip product I’ve found this summer! I’m loyal to aquaphor but I’m tired of the greasy mess that it creates. This product is just as moisturizing, has SPF to keep my lips youthful, and the applicator is awesome! There’s a roller ball where you roll on the lip product and it doesn’t get messy or sticky. The smell is light and summery and it definitely works! This will be a new staple for the winter and summer for me.
Shannon L.
Akron
Review for: Moisture Melt Lip Protectant Sunscreen 0.35 oz; 10 g, Blistex Moisture Melt, Blistex moisture melt lip more...
I’m very 50/50 on this product. I got this a VERY long time ago and it has still lasted me this long! A little goes a long way. But, I do not like the taste at all. If you wear lip balm some of going to transfer to your mouth, it’s unavoidable, and that’s the worst part about this. It’s moisturizing, but I would never buy it again because of the taste.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
This product is okay. I picked mine up at a dollar store, it goes on a little heavy, but spreads easily and smoothes out with the warmth of your lips. You can't feel the beads at all, and it seems to disappear quickly. I don't k ow that I would recommend this product, but I would pick it up again if I absolutely need something on my lips.
Ky S.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Blistex Moisture Melt more...
I was at Family Dollar one day and my lips were so dry. I am kinda a lip balm snob but I decided to try this. It was only a couple of dollars so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't like it.

It is perfect!! It hydrates my lips without being too greasy. I love to put it under my matte lipsticks because it doesn't take away from the matte look of the lipstick but my lips don't feel dry either.

My kids love it too! Love this!!
Jas D.
Somerville
Review for: Blistex Moisture Melt more...
I am a huge fan of blistex chapsticks but this one in particular was not my favorite and i wouldn't recommend it but than again not every product works for everyone so it is something you have to try out for yourself. It left my lips feeling drier than ever.
TiAsia G.
Leesburg, FL
I loved it at first. Then I noticed the longer I had it the more watery it was. Basically the product started to separate in the container and shaking it didn't work. I also tried boiling water and sitting it in there to melt and blend it all but it was the same as before. Other than that which bothered me slot it did moisturize my lips plus it had sunscreen in it. Oh one more thing it would slide off my lips I think it was because it had separated. It also smelled bomb.
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
I LOVE the Blistex Moisture Melt Lip Moisturizer for my extremely dry and peeling lips!! This moisturizer keeps my lips moisturizer all day while most Lip moisturizers keep my lips soft for about five minutes before they are just as dry as before!!! I love this product 10/10!!!
Jaimie E.
Mississippi
Review for: Blistex Moisture Melt more...
I tried this product after I took it from my mom and I fell in love with it. It’s super moisturizing and comfortable on the lip which is all I can ask for in Mississippi because the weather changes so much all and all a great product.
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
How often do you use? Is it very greasy?
Tasha B.
How much is this product?