BY BLISTEX

Blistex® Moisture Melt™ Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
Long-lasting hydration melting beads of shea butter & aloe.
SPF 15.
New! see more...

Blistex Moisture Melt Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
  • "I had very dry lips. I found this and it helped my lips alot. I feel them more mosturized and soft. I love this product" in 167 reviews
  • "I love this! I notice a difference after just one use. Super inexpensive and even my boyfriend likes it! Nice scent, feels very moisturizing and not sticky at all!" in 96 reviews
  • "This stuff is the bestthing i have ever used ! this is so worth the money! it just adds so much moisture to your lips and feels so soft and plus it has SPF so its good for any season of the year!" in 73 reviews
Emmalee L.
Arizona
Didn't cure my lips after 2 weeks of using the product! I used it twice a day in hopes of it healing my chapped lips with the conditions they were in, but it didnt meet my needs of having beautiful lips :/ I switched over to carmex after and havent regretted it!
Ashlynn P.
It’s good it works rlly well and it helps dryness and chapped rlly well it’s berry effective on musically lips both because it’s expenseive but how it works it great it’s pretty gentle and soothing yep bought it a lot and works great and yaaaaaaa
Erica C.
I lovee all my blistex products. These products leave my lips so nourished with moisture they are by far my favorite lip balm. This one in particular has moisture beads and is a little more shiny than the stick balms but I love it.
Aryn L.
I really like this product, as well as the whole family. It's really easy to apply, comfortable and soothing. The flavor is subtle and not overwhelming, and of course it's affordable. I found that it doesn't last fora very long time on the lips though, and it isn't the most intense product that will work for severely chapped lips. However it's great as a protective balm!
Samantha V.
Alexandria
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because it goes on smoothly, and gives off that lip gloss affect some girls love. Although, if you don’t like the stickiness of lip gloss, this may not be the product for you.
Chazzee H.
New York
I love this product but the thing about it is I don't moisturize your lips like you wanted it has some screen so I can like protect your lips from the Sun but it just don't like moisturize your lips how you wanted to it's only there to protect it from the Sun that's it if you looking for a lip moisturizer with sunscreen my best is to use Blistex or Neutrogena but Blistex would like be a good start Blistex Moisture Melt Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
Shannon L.
Akron
I’m very 50/50 on this product. I got this a VERY long time ago and it has still lasted me this long! A little goes a long way. But, I do not like the taste at all. If you wear lip balm some of going to transfer to your mouth, it’s unavoidable, and that’s the worst part about this. It’s moisturizing, but I would never buy it again because of the taste.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
This product is okay. I picked mine up at a dollar store, it goes on a little heavy, but spreads easily and smoothes out with the warmth of your lips. You can't feel the beads at all, and it seems to disappear quickly. I don't k ow that I would recommend this product, but I would pick it up again if I absolutely need something on my lips.
Kristen B.
I suffer from extremely chapped lips so I have tried so many chapsticks and this is a miracle worker It has helped to not only heal my lips but keep them from getting back to the way they were before. I keep on in my purse and car just incase. If you have really bad chapped lips try this!
Ky S.
Columbia, SC
I was at Family Dollar one day and my lips were so dry. I am kinda a lip balm snob but I decided to try this. It was only a couple of dollars so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't like it.

It is perfect!! It hydrates my lips without being too greasy. I love to put it under my matte lipsticks because it doesn't take away from the matte look of the lipstick but my lips don't feel dry either.

My kids love it too! Love this!!
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
How often do you use? Is it very greasy?
Tasha B.
How much is this product?