BY BLISTEX

MEDICATED MINT BALM Blistex Mint Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. Dry, Chapped Lips- Blistex Lip Balm contains three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in moisture to alleviate dryness and prevent reoccurrence. It also glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.

Gender: Unisex

Form: STICK

Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb

Blistex Medicated Mint Lip Balm
  • "I love this product. Not only does it help to alleviate dry lips, but it also feels great applying the product because of the “mint.” Feels amazing." in 19 reviews
  • "Love the mint balm. It is refreshing and smells nice. It is good for moisturizing my lips too." in 4 reviews
Hernandez R.
Lynwood
This product is amazing, I love it. The mint is great! This is perfect for chapted lips. Perfect specially in the winter.
Caralanda N.
Mansfield
Perfect. Smells great. Goes on so well. Last better than ointment. I notice a difference every time I use it.
Rebecca M.
Greenville, IL
I love this chapstick!!! It is long lasting and has a great flavor. Also, it is gentle when applying and works wonders throughout the day! It doesn't disappoint! This is one of the first and best brands of chapstick I've ever used. I would highly recommend it!
Indiana P.
flemalle
I love this chapstick! I love mint and this was my favourite!! It was very gentle on my lips and made my lips feel very moisturised!!
paula p.
st louis
Great everyday lip protection. Goes on smooth and never know your wearing it. Prevents dry lips and chaffing
natasha a.
Brampton, ON
My husband and I buy these in bulk. We have them everywhere. In our desks, car, nightstand, bathroom. Our lips get very dry and chapped especially in the winter months. This is one product that always helps.
Cassandra O.
Anyone of Blistex’s chapsticks is a phenomenal product. It helps keeps lips smooth and moisturized all day! It’s a very well priced item that can be found anywhere. I would continue to purchase their products.
Katherine R.
5 haven ave
My favorite! I use this every single day works wonders. I love that it comes with 3 I have one in all my bags and my desk.
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Probably my most used and purchased lip balms. I like that it makes the lips feel refreshed and gives a slight, not uncomfortable tingle. I use it multiple times a day and highly suggest it. Not a bad price either.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This product is always a go to chapstick for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.

Target