BY BLISTEX

MEDICATED MINT BALM Blistex Mint Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. Dry, Chapped Lips- Blistex Lip Balm contains three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in moisture to alleviate dryness and prevent reoccurrence. It also glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.

Gender: Unisex

Form: STICK

Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb

Blistex Medicated Mint Lip Balm
  • "I love this product. Not only does it help to alleviate dry lips, but it also feels great applying the product because of the “mint.” Feels amazing." in 19 reviews
  • "Love the mint balm. It is refreshing and smells nice. It is good for moisturizing my lips too." in 4 reviews
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I've been using this stuff since I was like 5 years old. I usually only wear this is in the winter time because of it being medicated. My lips get chapped bad in the winter time but applying this chapstick every day helps. Because it is mint it leaves a cooling feeling on your lips. if you do have a cut on the lip it will definitely burn! Burning goes away. It heals the cuts quickly though! I enjoy this chapstick. I'll keep buying it.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Out of all of the drugstore chopsticks this is for sure my favorite one out there. It does keep my lips smooth and no dryness. Sometimes i feel like this does get a little heavy on my lips, but for the most part it is an amazing product at a very cheap price.
Nicole B.
Michigan City, IN
This is always a staple in my bag and on my bedside table. I’ve used lip balm every single day for the last 20 years and I always come back to this one. It’s super inexpensive so it doesn’t break the bank to have one stashed in your bag, medicine cabinet, work desk etc. It’s super effective and has spf. The minty flavor/scent is refreshing. What’s not to love?
Carroll G.
Love this!!! You can feel it working as soon as you apply it, it is very effective. As a repeat user, I buy this product often, mostly in the cold weather because that’s when my lips tend to get chapped. Great value for a great product!!
Abbygail T.
755 sullivan rd dayton Tennessee
This Chapstick is my favorite when I break out in cold sores when it’s cold easy to apply it’s great on my lips keep them Moist the packaging could be more advertising but other than that I love how this product works for me.
Karina G.
Chicago
Applies on great, the mint soothes the lips and the minty smell is awesome. Not harsh on the lips at all works after repeated use. The packaging isn't fancy but it's a good price for a good product
Victoria S.
This is my favorite medicated lip balm for when I feel like my lips need a little extra care. My lips get very dry and cracked in the winter and this product heals them without drying them out further.
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
This used to be my go to chapstick until I switched to Burt’s bees. It is still a really good chapstick for those with chronically dry lips and I like that there is SPF and you can find it in most stores
member-9f90b
This product is amazing for the winter you can never go wrong with this is if your lips are sensitive and get really chapped in the winter using this for even one day will change how smooth your lips feel and will cure them of dead skin and chapped lips is truely amazing!
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always have a tube of this somewhere in my bag. I'm prone to chapped lips and this heals, softens, and protects better and faster than anything else, hands down. And it's super inexpensive.