BY BLISTEX

Economy size. External Analgesic/Lip Protectant. Helps heal severe dryness and relieve cold sores. Penetrating medication & moisture. Blistex Lip Ointment's Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold... see more...

• Is this product best for very dry and cracked lips? I have been l...1 Answers
  • I really like Blistex's smoothie chapsticks but sometimes they ar...2 Answers
  • How does it compare to other brands?8 Answers
Meghan W.
Claremont, NH
Review for: 12 Pack Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Penetrating Medication/Moisture .35oz Ea
This is a winter skin life saver. I live in the northeast, and as quickly as overnight my lips can go to supple and plump to split down the middle and flaking. Most balms either just sit on top of dryness or dry me out more, but not this. This brought me right back to soothed and moisturized lips over night. It’s cooling and not at all heavy or sticky, and it’s super inexpensive. Move over, pricey lip masks, Blistex still runs the game.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on a medicine that drying my lips out REALLY bad. My mom recommended me try this blistex medicated for lips. Honestly, I didn't feel it moisturizer my lips very well. It just sat on top of my lips without getting deep to moisturize. Eventually it made the peeling skin on my lips kind of gooie so I stopped using it.
Elizabeth G.
Campton, KY
Out of all the medicated chap-stick that I use, I absolutely love this one. It is very genital on the skin but you can feel it working. You will feel a cooling sensation on your lips and it does not hurt at all. You will get instant relief from any dry, cracked lips. I buy this product over and over and it last fairly long for as much as I use it (everyday). I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The old school jam for fall/ winter because absolutely NOTHING works better or faster for overly chapped (aka SORE) lips and/ or cold sores, fever blisters, etc. I remember my mom and grandmother both smushing this into the sore corners of my lips before i would go play in the snow. Nostalgia noted, i also remember it burning like fire for a while and smelling/ tasting rather medicated and petroleum-esq, which it still does, but trading effectiveness for inconvenience is okay in the case of sore lips and fever blisters.
Antonia J.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color N6 Caramel 2 oz
This is my HOLY GRAIL lip product!! It's old school but it gets the job done. I love the lip ointment because it is super light weight and doesn't have all of those waxes like balms do. In laymen's terms it prevents that white line of death on the inside of your lips. This lip ointment is great under liquid lipsticks. It keeps your lips super hydrated while still allowing the liquid lipstick to dry down to a matte. A little bit goes a LONG way. Use it sparingly. I promise you will love it like I do.
Emily S.
Avon, IN
Whenever I get a cold sore, I immediately put this on it and it helps immensely.  It's not aggravating like a lot of the other medications and it numbs the cold sore so that it doesn't hurt anymore.  It's also not nearly as messy or greasy as other medications I've used before and the packing is easy to conceal and carry around should you need to add more throughout the day. Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Penetrating Medication/Moisture
Aspen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a dream my number 1 favorite. My lips were so bad they were peeling and bleeding. This stuff is awesome helped my lips go back to normal in literally 2 days and in 3 they were so moisturized and healthy. The best
brittany B.
I absolutely love this product I suffer from eczema and all the time during the winter my lips are chapped And all dry . This product helps it completely. I have tried so many different than the products and none of them work as well as this one does on my lipstick is in a nice smooth feel to my lips and all the dry and chapped part of are gone.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
This stuff is pretty strong so I usually only use it when my lips gets so chapped that there are cuts on the sides of my lips. I apply it at night and usually by the morning the cut is healed or at least 75 percent healed
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment Tubes 0.21 oz
The only thing that fixes my lips when they’re at their worst! Penetrates well and makes my lips heal quickly even when they’re splitting or bleeding. Always have this on hand in the winter especially.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
How does it compare to other brands?
Sara P.
I really like Blistex's smoothie chapsticks but sometimes they aren't enough. Will this moisturize my lips even more? And how does it taste and smell?
Gigi G.
Vancouver , BC
Is it suppose to burn/tingle a bit? I put mine on and my lips feel almost numb for 5 minutes?
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
Is this product best for very dry and cracked lips? I have been looking for a product to get my sister her lips get sunburnt all the time and crack really bad.