BY BLISTEX

Economy size. External Analgesic/Lip Protectant. Helps heal severe dryness and relieve cold sores. Penetrating medication & moisture. Blistex Lip Ointment's Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold... see more...

• Is this product best for very dry and cracked lips? I have been l...1 Answers
  • I really like Blistex's smoothie chapsticks but sometimes they ar...2 Answers
  • How does it compare to other brands?8 Answers
Meghan W.
Claremont, NH
Review for: 12 Pack Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Penetrating Medication/Moisture .35oz Ea more...
This is a winter skin life saver. I live in the northeast, and as quickly as overnight my lips can go to supple and plump to split down the middle and flaking. Most balms either just sit on top of dryness or dry me out more, but not this. This brought me right back to soothed and moisturized lips over night. It’s cooling and not at all heavy or sticky, and it’s super inexpensive. Move over, pricey lip masks, Blistex still runs the game.
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment Tubes 0.21 oz more...
I tried this on a whim since I was complaining about my chapped lips and this is all my boyfriend had at the time.  Not my usual lip protectant but I think this is a lot better than other chapped lip products that contain alcohols which further dry your lips.  I just had to drop this down one star as I looked at the ingredients and saw it contains phenol, which I know, I know, is probably in a lot of products.  I would like to use something a bit more natural however, so I am not so convinced this is the best product for me.
Ashley R.
This is my go to when it come to chapped lips. Mine get super dry and crack to the point of bleeding during the winter. This is the only thing I will use. It cools the lips which us very soothing and helps repair the cracks on the skin. I highly highly recommend this if you suffer with painful chapped lips.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
I have been on a medicine that drying my lips out REALLY bad. My mom recommended me try this blistex medicated for lips. Honestly, I didn't feel it moisturizer my lips very well. It just sat on top of my lips without getting deep to moisturize. Eventually it made the peeling skin on my lips kind of gooie so I stopped using it.
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
One of my favorite chap sticks! This stuff is great for the winter months. It will prevent your lips from cracking and getting dry and flaky. It's medicated as well which helps repair any damage that has already been done. I like it because it is long lasting and feels amazing on my lips.
Karah G.
Murphy
If your lips are dry/ chapped/ burned or whatever -- this is a perfect product! I use it even when my lips feel normal because the moisture is crazy good. It dose have a kind of cooling affect, so if you don't like that I wouldn't suggest it. I love it though - lather it on before bed every night and you'll truly notice the difference.
Elizabeth G.
Campton, KY
Out of all the medicated chap-stick that I use, I absolutely love this one. It is very genital on the skin but you can feel it working. You will feel a cooling sensation on your lips and it does not hurt at all. You will get instant relief from any dry, cracked lips. I buy this product over and over and it last fairly long for as much as I use it (everyday). I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Jingles L.
Centreville, VA
This is my go to lip protectant! It does a great job fixing my lips when it’s insanely chapped, windburned, or sunburned. There is a medicated smell to this product but it doesn’t really bother me much. I bought a three pack and I keep them scattered so I’d always have it at the ready. I totally would recommend it!
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
This product has an odd taste and texture, but man does it work. This is what I use when my lips need serious help, usually the day after going to the beach. Dry, cracked lips stand no chance against this formula. And it soaks in pretty quickly, so it becomes easy to use another product on top of your blister layer
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment Tubes 0.21 oz more...
I bought this randomly after being at the beach for a week & it saved my lips! I was having a terrible reaction to the sun & my lips were in pain & peeling. This product immediately soothed my lips & made them feel better. I still use it all the time.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
How does it compare to other brands?
Sara P.
I really like Blistex's smoothie chapsticks but sometimes they aren't enough. Will this moisturize my lips even more? And how does it taste and smell?
Gigi G.
Vancouver , BC
Is it suppose to burn/tingle a bit? I put mine on and my lips feel almost numb for 5 minutes?
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
Is this product best for very dry and cracked lips? I have been looking for a product to get my sister her lips get sunburnt all the time and crack really bad.