5 colors available

BY BLISTEX

Economy size. External Analgesic/Lip Protectant. Helps heal severe dryness and relieve cold sores. Penetrating medication & moisture. Blistex Lip Ointment's Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold... see more...

• Is this product best for very dry and cracked lips? I have been loo...1 Answers
  • I really like Blistex's smoothie chapsticks but sometimes they aren...2 Answers
  • How does it compare to other brands?8 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This stuff is incredible! With the dry season we're having and my boyfriend getting a little dehydrated while working, our lips were not only drying out but chapping! Other brands are just protecting our lips from the elements but not aiding the issues. This ointment penetrates lips and repairs damage within hours! After one day of use his lips stopped hurting and no longer felt chapped. Mine are soft and supple with no dry skin and don't feel the urge for constant application! This stops the addiction. AMAZING
Kali N.
Kali N.
Coupeville, WA
This fall I was hit with the worst dry lips I have ever had in my life. I had cracked, bleeding, painful lips-- the whole works. I picked this up on a recommendation from my pharmacist and I was so relieved to find something to not only make the pain go away, but also heal my lips. Most balms that I have tried just cover up my lips, but this ointment HEALED my lips back to their soft self. I will always have this product on hand just in case my lips are getting dry with the fall/winter weather.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I have a bad habit of picking the skin on my lips, ever since I was young. This means that my lips are very, very dry almost all the time, and eventually from picking, I end up with red, sore lips. This is one of the only products I can use that relieves the pain and moisturizes my lips, making them look like I didn't do any damage to them. It's a very soothing formula, thin enough so that it won't effect anything you wear over top of it, and I can't recommend it enough
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
I have mixed feelings about this particular tube of Blistex. Yes, it definitely does the job of getting my lips hydrated but I HATE the smell, taste, and look of this chapstick. It applies very white/creamy looking which I do not like because then I have to rub it in. I prefer to apply my chapstick and not have to look in a mirror. I will finish my tube but not repurchase this particular kind.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Petoskey, MI
This product is almost nostalgic. I grew up with this lip ointment being everywhere in my parents' house. It was in every drawer in almost every room. We used it for years and for good reason---it works. I haven't used it in a couple years, but I'm going to go buy some today because with all of the current products out there today, I forget what has been tried and true and this stuff is it.
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
This is definitely a life saver. With this weather my lips get very chapped and it doesn't help that I lick them and pick at them. But this stuff soothes your lips and softens them right away! I was so surprised and now I can't go anywhere without it!! You don't want to apply too much cuz it's not a balm so your lips will turn white. Other than that It is aca-amazing. lol
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Berkeley, CA
I get cold sore quite frequently and this definitely helps get rid of them. One tip I have is once you see or feel that you're getting a cold sore immediately apply an ice cube to the area and then apply some of this it really does help get rid of them faster, also when I do this it makes them less visible or just smaller.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Brooklyn, NY
I had an allergic reaction to a lip balm recently, and I bought this medicated lip treatment to help soothe the pain of my allergic reaction. You really can't beat this stuff. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it cured my allergic reaction in less than a week. This is a lip product to ALWAYS have on hand just in case
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This product works quite well to get rid of that dryness the lips develop, especially during a cold. They feel really nice on the lips, I've never had a cold sore, so I'm not entire sure it works to get rid of them. These are quite affordable and it's perfect for keeping on you and medicating the lips. I do recommend.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Wichita Falls, TX
these are my saviors!!!! i am prone to really really dry cracked lips and these are the ONLY things that will get me out of that terrible time. i usually get a red area above my top lip when i'm cold or nervous and if i lick it it gets inflamed. these are the only lip ointments that will heal my chapped lips!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
How does it compare to other brands?
Sara P.
Sara P.
I really like Blistex's smoothie chapsticks but sometimes they aren't enough. Will this moisturize my lips even more? And how does it taste and smell?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
Is this product best for very dry and cracked lips? I have been looking for a product to get my sister her lips get sunburnt all the time and crack really bad.