Add a Photo

By BLISTEX
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC

I used this product on the corner of my lip because it was cracked open and super painful. It became so much worse after using this. It looked horrible and my lips swelled up.
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA

Love, love, love this! This is what I've been using this month and it actually works on my always-chapped lips. I'll use a similar carmex version during the day (just because it's clear) and I lather this on at night and I wake up with super smooth lips. Will definitely buy this again!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

My son (age 4) compulsively picks his lips. The only success I've found to combat this bad habit is this Chapstick. Any other kind he just wiped off, but the consistency of this Chapstick is perfect -- it feels light on the lips and sinks in quickly. With his lips hydrated, it's harder for him to pick. This has been a lifesaver and is allowing him to (slowly) break this life long habit. I will be stocking up again before the cold weather winter hits!!
Malenyah V.
Malenyah V.
Central Falls, RI

I use this product daily as a chapstick and I apply before bed to wake up with plump lips in the morning. You can find this at walmart, and it's easy to use; Just apply on lips and you're good to go! I recommend this product since it's cooling, thin, and I love how my matte lipsticks don't crack when applied on top! I would definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Holly Springs, MS

I use this in the winter to help heal and mosturise lips. Has cooling sensation as well
I got this lip ointment for my daughter as she had extremely dry lips! It worked sooo well. Blistex balm is the brand i trust most for lip care have been using it for literally ever. With not other product comparing to the quality and Results i get with Blistex
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Toronto

I usually suffer from cold sores due to weather changes, one day i felt one coming up and i ran and bought this and it stopped it from getting worse and stopped the pain, would recommend!

Join Now