Add a Photo

By BLISTEX
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores.
Alanna P.
Alanna P.

The original OG! This stuff is great for preventing dryness and cold sores!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC

I used this product on the corner of my lip because it was cracked open and super painful. It became so much worse after using this. It looked horrible and my lips swelled up.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

My son (age 4) compulsively picks his lips. The only success I've found to combat this bad habit is this Chapstick. Any other kind he just wiped off, but the consistency of this Chapstick is perfect -- it feels light on the lips and sinks in quickly. With his lips hydrated, it's harder for him to pick. This has been a lifesaver and is allowing him to (slowly) break this life long habit. I will be stocking up again before the cold weather winter hits!!
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA

Love, love, love this! This is what I've been using this month and it actually works on my always-chapped lips. I'll use a similar carmex version during the day (just because it's clear) and I lather this on at night and I wake up with super smooth lips. Will definitely buy this again!
Malenyah V.
Malenyah V.
Central Falls, RI

I use this product daily as a chapstick and I apply before bed to wake up with plump lips in the morning. You can find this at walmart, and it's easy to use; Just apply on lips and you're good to go! I recommend this product since it's cooling, thin, and I love how my matte lipsticks don't crack when applied on top! I would definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Holly Springs, MS

I use this in the winter to help heal and mosturise lips. Has cooling sensation as well

Join Now