Add a Photo

By BLISTEX
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores.
Photo (1)
Aerial E.
Aerial E.
April 21, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
This is a LIFE saver in dry conditions; this healed my insanely chapped lips after 2 days of use. You can actually feel it working instead of it feeling like it's just coating your lips. It also makes a good lip primer to fill in any lines before applying a matte lip color!
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Chapel Hill, NC
March 1, 2017, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
Loved this product. Seriously, my go-to in the winter months or really all year for moisture. Excellent value for price and my favorite of all the Blistex products I've used.
Felisia W.
Felisia W.
Port Huron
May 16, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
Works fast to get your lips chap free and smooth. Great for the whole family to use! Blistex is a brand I trust and reach for everytime
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free works well if you have a colesour, dry lips, or chapped. The Blistex helps with immediate relief and leaves your lips feeling smooth and refreshed.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Holly Springs, MS
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I use this in the winter to help heal and mosturise lips. Has cooling sensation as well
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
Oct. 15, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
My son (age 4) compulsively picks his lips. The only success I've found to combat this bad habit is this Chapstick. Any other kind he just wiped off, but the consistency of this Chapstick is perfect -- it feels light on the lips and sinks in quickly. With his lips hydrated, it's harder for him to pick. This has been a lifesaver and is allowing him to (slowly) break this life long habit. I will be stocking up again before the cold weather winter hits!!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I used this product on the corner of my lip because it was cracked open and super painful. It became so much worse after using this. It looked horrible and my lips swelled up.
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
Dec. 15, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
Love, love, love this! This is what I've been using this month and it actually works on my always-chapped lips. I'll use a similar carmex version during the day (just because it's clear) and I lather this on at night and I wake up with super smooth lips. Will definitely buy this again!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Toronto
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I usually suffer from cold sores due to weather changes, one day i felt one coming up and i ran and bought this and it stopped it from getting worse and stopped the pain, would recommend!
Feb. 14, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I got this lip ointment for my daughter as she had extremely dry lips! It worked sooo well. Blistex balm is the brand i trust most for lip care have been using it for literally ever. With not other product comparing to the quality and Results i get with Blistex