Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free (4 Pack) uploaded by Sydney P.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores. see more...

Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This stuff saved my lips! I had a weird reaction to another brand I was using and that brand was making my lips crack and bleed. Once I started using this it spelt helped heal my lips, especially the corners! Would 100% recommend this product.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Elida
I love this chap stick! It is the best I've ever used. I bought this particular tube at Walmart and it's very easy to use! Compared to other products I live the cooling sensation I feel on my lips. I would definitely buy this again!
Aerial E.
Aerial E.
This is a LIFE saver in dry conditions; this healed my insanely chapped lips after 2 days of use. You can actually feel it working instead of it feeling like it's just coating your lips. It also makes a good lip primer to fill in any lines before applying a matte lip color!
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Wilson, NC
Loved this product. Seriously, my go-to in the winter months or really all year for moisture. Excellent value for price and my favorite of all the Blistex products I've used.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Pahrump, NV
Works the best I have seen out of medicated lip balms to heal dry chapped lips. I would highly recommend the Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best lip product for super dry/chapped lips. This works great for sunburnt and windburnt lips as well. Super soothing and moisturizing.
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
I use this during the winter when I am more prone to cold sores. For me it's between this and carmex. But, this is a better price.
Felisia W.
Felisia W.
Port Huron
Works fast to get your lips chap free and smooth. Great for the whole family to use! Blistex is a brand I trust and reach for everytime
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Holly Springs, MS
I use this in the winter to help heal and mosturise lips. Has cooling sensation as well
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free works well if you have a colesour, dry lips, or chapped. The Blistex helps with immediate relief and leaves your lips feeling smooth and refreshed.