Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free (4 Pack) uploaded by Sydney P.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores. see more...

Photo (1)
Jen A.
Jen A.
Brooklyn, NY
I had an allergic reaction to a lip balm recently, and I bought this medicated lip treatment to help soothe the pain of my allergic reaction. You really can't beat this stuff. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it cured my allergic reaction in less than a week. This is a lip product to ALWAYS have on hand just in case
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Do not use this on a daily basis but when my lips are especially chapped or feel a cold sore coming on this is my go to chapstick. Just a little bit goes a long way. Helps clear up sore lips in a few applications and provides instant cooling relief when applied.
Deb S.
Deb S.
Marion, IA
I use this when my lips get chapped on the verge of splining. Or to protect my lips when I know I will be put in the elements. Either way when I use it it works. Blister medicated lip ointment is great at healing and protecting.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ive never used a better chapstick. It can be the dead of winter and my lips will feel like they will fall off from dryness, and after a few days of putting this on they end up smoother than before!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Valdosta, GA
I've used this any time I have suffered from cracked lips, works great! I usually stock up right when it gets cold!
adrien g.
adrien g.
Rialto, CA
Works very well and with me having my allergies right now really keeping my lips from getting dry.

Thank you!.
Alanna P.
Alanna P.
Wellness Guru Expert
The original OG! This stuff is great for preventing dryness and cold sores!
Malenyah V.
Malenyah V.
Central Falls, RI
I use this product daily as a chapstick and I apply before bed to wake up with plump lips in the morning. You can find this at walmart, and it's easy to use; Just apply on lips and you're good to go! I recommend this product since it's cooling, thin, and I love how my matte lipsticks don't crack when applied on top! I would definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This stuff saved my lips! I had a weird reaction to another brand I was using and that brand was making my lips crack and bleed. Once I started using this it spelt helped heal my lips, especially the corners! Would 100% recommend this product.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Elida
I love this chap stick! It is the best I've ever used. I bought this particular tube at Walmart and it's very easy to use! Compared to other products I live the cooling sensation I feel on my lips. I would definitely buy this again!