Add a Photo

By BLISTEX
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores.
Photo (1)
Jen A.
Jen A.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I had an allergic reaction to a lip balm recently, and I bought this medicated lip treatment to help soothe the pain of my allergic reaction. You really can't beat this stuff. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it cured my allergic reaction in less than a week. This is a lip product to ALWAYS have on hand just in case
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
Do not use this on a daily basis but when my lips are especially chapped or feel a cold sore coming on this is my go to chapstick. Just a little bit goes a long way. Helps clear up sore lips in a few applications and provides instant cooling relief when applied.
Deb S.
Deb S.
Marion, IA
I use this when my lips get chapped on the verge of splining. Or to protect my lips when I know I will be put in the elements. Either way when I use it it works. Blister medicated lip ointment is great at healing and protecting.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
Ive never used a better chapstick. It can be the dead of winter and my lips will feel like they will fall off from dryness, and after a few days of putting this on they end up smoother than before!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free works well if you have a colesour, dry lips, or chapped. The Blistex helps with immediate relief and leaves your lips feeling smooth and refreshed.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Valdosta, GA
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I've used this any time I have suffered from cracked lips, works great! I usually stock up right when it gets cold!
adrien g.
adrien g.
Rialto, CA
Nov. 21, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
Works very well and with me having my allergies right now really keeping my lips from getting dry.

Thank you!.
Alanna P.
Alanna P.
The original OG! This stuff is great for preventing dryness and cold sores!
Malenyah V.
Malenyah V.
Central Falls, RI
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
I use this product daily as a chapstick and I apply before bed to wake up with plump lips in the morning. You can find this at walmart, and it's easy to use; Just apply on lips and you're good to go! I recommend this product since it's cooling, thin, and I love how my matte lipsticks don't crack when applied on top! I would definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
May 18, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free 2 packs
This stuff saved my lips! I had a weird reaction to another brand I was using and that brand was making my lips crack and bleed. Once I started using this it spelt helped heal my lips, especially the corners! Would 100% recommend this product.