Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free (4 Pack) uploaded by Sydney P.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores. see more...

Jen A.
Jen A.
Brooklyn, NY
I had an allergic reaction to a lip balm recently, and I bought this medicated lip treatment to help soothe the pain of my allergic reaction. You really can't beat this stuff. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it cured my allergic reaction in less than a week. This is a lip product to ALWAYS have on hand just in case
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Do not use this on a daily basis but when my lips are especially chapped or feel a cold sore coming on this is my go to chapstick. Just a little bit goes a long way. Helps clear up sore lips in a few applications and provides instant cooling relief when applied.
Deb S.
Deb S.
Marion, IA
I use this when my lips get chapped on the verge of splining. Or to protect my lips when I know I will be put in the elements. Either way when I use it it works. Blister medicated lip ointment is great at healing and protecting.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ive never used a better chapstick. It can be the dead of winter and my lips will feel like they will fall off from dryness, and after a few days of putting this on they end up smoother than before!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Valdosta, GA
I've used this any time I have suffered from cracked lips, works great! I usually stock up right when it gets cold!
adrien g.
adrien g.
Rialto, CA
Works very well and with me having my allergies right now really keeping my lips from getting dry.

Thank you!.
Alanna P.
Alanna P.
Wellness Guru Expert
The original OG! This stuff is great for preventing dryness and cold sores!
Malenyah V.
Malenyah V.
Central Falls, RI
I use this product daily as a chapstick and I apply before bed to wake up with plump lips in the morning. You can find this at walmart, and it's easy to use; Just apply on lips and you're good to go! I recommend this product since it's cooling, thin, and I love how my matte lipsticks don't crack when applied on top! I would definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Laura K.
Laura K.
It’s just okay. It doesn’t seem to help it heal any faster but makes riding it out a little more bareabke with the numbing agent. The taste is terrible but almost comforting when you’re a a repeat user. I haven’t had a cold sore in a while as I usually get them in the winter but I’m sure I will be repurchasing.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
There is nothing better when your lips are chapped, cracked, and extremely dry than Blistex Ointment. This heals even the toughest dry lips and it does it fast. I use it overnight and in the morning my lips are back to normal. I always have a tube lying around, ready to get to work.