Add a Photo

By BLISTEX
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Brooklyn, NY

I had an allergic reaction to a lip balm recently, and I bought this medicated lip treatment to help soothe the pain of my allergic reaction. You really can't beat this stuff. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it cured my allergic reaction in less than a week. This is a lip product to ALWAYS have on hand just in case
Aerial E.
Aerial E.

This is a LIFE saver in dry conditions; this healed my insanely chapped lips after 2 days of use. You can actually feel it working instead of it feeling like it's just coating your lips. It also makes a good lip primer to fill in any lines before applying a matte lip color!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Do not use this on a daily basis but when my lips are especially chapped or feel a cold sore coming on this is my go to chapstick. Just a little bit goes a long way. Helps clear up sore lips in a few applications and provides instant cooling relief when applied.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN

This stuff saved my lips! I had a weird reaction to another brand I was using and that brand was making my lips crack and bleed. Once I started using this it spelt helped heal my lips, especially the corners! Would 100% recommend this product.
Deb S.
Deb S.
Marion, IA

I use this when my lips get chapped on the verge of splining. Or to protect my lips when I know I will be put in the elements. Either way when I use it it works. Blister medicated lip ointment is great at healing and protecting.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Ive never used a better chapstick. It can be the dead of winter and my lips will feel like they will fall off from dryness, and after a few days of putting this on they end up smoother than before!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free works well if you have a colesour, dry lips, or chapped. The Blistex helps with immediate relief and leaves your lips feeling smooth and refreshed.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Chapel Hill, NC

Loved this product. Seriously, my go-to in the winter months or really all year for moisture. Excellent value for price and my favorite of all the Blistex products I've used.
Felisia W.
Felisia W.
Port Huron

Works fast to get your lips chap free and smooth. Great for the whole family to use! Blistex is a brand I trust and reach for everytime
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Valdosta, GA

I've used this any time I have suffered from cracked lips, works great! I usually stock up right when it gets cold!