Add a Photo

By BLISTEX
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieves Cold Sores.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Brooklyn, NY

I had an allergic reaction to a lip balm recently, and I bought this medicated lip treatment to help soothe the pain of my allergic reaction. You really can't beat this stuff. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it cured my allergic reaction in less than a week. This is a lip product to ALWAYS have on hand just in case
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Do not use this on a daily basis but when my lips are especially chapped or feel a cold sore coming on this is my go to chapstick. Just a little bit goes a long way. Helps clear up sore lips in a few applications and provides instant cooling relief when applied.
I got this lip ointment for my daughter as she had extremely dry lips! It worked sooo well. Blistex balm is the brand i trust most for lip care have been using it for literally ever. With not other product comparing to the quality and Results i get with Blistex
Deb S.
Deb S.
Marion, IA

I use this when my lips get chapped on the verge of splining. Or to protect my lips when I know I will be put in the elements. Either way when I use it it works. Blister medicated lip ointment is great at healing and protecting.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Ive never used a better chapstick. It can be the dead of winter and my lips will feel like they will fall off from dryness, and after a few days of putting this on they end up smoother than before!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 33% More Free works well if you have a colesour, dry lips, or chapped. The Blistex helps with immediate relief and leaves your lips feeling smooth and refreshed.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Toronto

I usually suffer from cold sores due to weather changes, one day i felt one coming up and i ran and bought this and it stopped it from getting worse and stopped the pain, would recommend!
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Chapel Hill, NC

Loved this product. Seriously, my go-to in the winter months or really all year for moisture. Excellent value for price and my favorite of all the Blistex products I've used.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Valdosta, GA

I've used this any time I have suffered from cracked lips, works great! I usually stock up right when it gets cold!
adrien g.
adrien g.
Rialto, CA

Works very well and with me having my allergies right now really keeping my lips from getting dry.

Thank you!.