BY BLISTEX

• How does it compare to other brands?8 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This stuff is incredible! With the dry season we're having and my boyfriend getting a little dehydrated while working, our lips were not only drying out but chapping! Other brands are just protecting our lips from the elements but not aiding the issues. This ointment penetrates lips and repairs damage within hours! After one day of use his lips stopped hurting and no longer felt chapped. Mine are soft and supple with no dry skin and don't feel the urge for constant application! This stops the addiction. AMAZING
Kali N.
Kali N.
Coupeville, WA
This fall I was hit with the worst dry lips I have ever had in my life. I had cracked, bleeding, painful lips-- the whole works. I picked this up on a recommendation from my pharmacist and I was so relieved to find something to not only make the pain go away, but also heal my lips. Most balms that I have tried just cover up my lips, but this ointment HEALED my lips back to their soft self. I will always have this product on hand just in case my lips are getting dry with the fall/winter weather.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I have a bad habit of picking the skin on my lips, ever since I was young. This means that my lips are very, very dry almost all the time, and eventually from picking, I end up with red, sore lips. This is one of the only products I can use that relieves the pain and moisturizes my lips, making them look like I didn't do any damage to them. It's a very soothing formula, thin enough so that it won't effect anything you wear over top of it, and I can't recommend it enough
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have mixed feelings about this particular tube of Blistex. Yes, it definitely does the job of getting my lips hydrated but I HATE the smell, taste, and look of this chapstick. It applies very white/creamy looking which I do not like because then I have to rub it in. I prefer to apply my chapstick and not have to look in a mirror. I will finish my tube but not repurchase this particular kind.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Petoskey, MI
This product is almost nostalgic. I grew up with this lip ointment being everywhere in my parents' house. It was in every drawer in almost every room. We used it for years and for good reason---it works. I haven't used it in a couple years, but I'm going to go buy some today because with all of the current products out there today, I forget what has been tried and true and this stuff is it.
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
This is definitely a life saver. With this weather my lips get very chapped and it doesn't help that I lick them and pick at them. But this stuff soothes your lips and softens them right away! I was so surprised and now I can't go anywhere without it!! You don't want to apply too much cuz it's not a balm so your lips will turn white. Other than that It is aca-amazing. lol
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I use this year round for my lips. I do not trust any other product than this one. I've tried others and they have failed me. When you put it on you can feel tingling that it's working, healing your lips. I like to put it on before i go to bed. When I wake up in the morning I feel like I have brand new lips.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment is my go-to for dry, chapped lips. I always keep one of these floating around in my purse or on my nightstand. It is great for everyday use but also for healing painful lips, especially during winter months. It is reasonably priced and easy to find in store.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Worcester, MA
I felt a cold sore coming and in. I went to CVS and bought. It worked immediately! The cold sore never showed up thankfully. It was so affordable too. I don't use it everyday as a lip bam however, but will never throw it away just in case for those rainy days.
Mavis K.
Mavis K.
On winter my lips dried so bad that I couldn't touch them with anything, then I found this at the drugstore. It's easy to apply and you can instantly feel the healing process begin. I adore this lip balm. I totally recommend it because it truly helps.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
How does it compare to other brands?