BY BLISTEX

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.

Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to
prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation
of chapped lips.

SPF 15 Sun Protection

• Este lip medicado te dejara los labios muy hidratados evi...1 Answers
  • Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using? 12 Answers
  • How many Chapstick must u have?!?! 22 Answers
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
  • "Love Blistex brand! Always my go to brand for my dry cracked lips! Always has been my fav! " in 91 reviews
  • "I gave this product five stars because it makes my lips feel super moisturizing and I love using it during wintertime because it helps my chap lips feel better" in 22 reviews
britney S.
Athens
I always buy these by the multipack. I go through them so quickly; I love the moisture that they provide without being a thick jelly on the lips. They are reliable lip balms that don't dry my lips out once it fades away. I keep them on me all the time.
Judiana O.
Bronx
This product keeps my lips from getting dry especially during those cold, harsh, winter months. It gives a menthol sensation that soothes any irritation I may have from cracked lips. It was a very effective product and I would definitely buy again!
Vanessa V.
Des Moines
this product is more on an emergency relief from dry cracked lip pain and will moisturize immediately. I don't recommend this as an everyday product, more so something you keep on hand during harsh weather or when regular chap-sticks aren't working.
Rachel S.
Clarkston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I cannot say enough great things about Blistex! Living in a state with cold winters my lips always end up feeling dry but the medicated lip balm always pulls through quickly! This chapstick is inexpensive and really works! I would highly recommend!
Tamara Z.
La Crosse , WI
I have always liked blistex. It does what it says, is affordable and accessible. I find myself buying it over other brands more often than not and will keep doing so unless it stops working for me for some reason. I would recommend it to anyone!!!
Melissa M.
Henderson
This is a good one when the weather is a little extra dry. It keeps me going during hot summer days & wild snowy trips to the mountain! It can heal dry lips in no time. I will definitely be picking up another one before my next snowboarding trip!
Brittany T.
Jamestown, ND
The price point is great, the feel of it when applying is great, but nothing more. I have to apply constantly throughout the day to make my lips feel slightly less chapped and my lips are never fully healed. 2/10 would recommend to others.
Shina G.
Blistex is one of the best mainstream lip balm/chapstick brands. When I have really chap lips this product helps to keep them feeling smooth and healthy. I would definitely buy again if I needed some medicated help to get my lips back to normal
Danielle H.
Hull, GA
I love this because the tube is blue and my favorite color is blue and I love the fact that it says medicated on the package and it works well and when I tryed it my lips were chapped no more as long as I used it I would definitely buy this again
Sady J.
Tennessee
I prefer the berry flavor but this one is equally as classic and very soothing. Leaves your lips soft, I usually have one of these at reach everywhere during the winter months. It also has spf in it which is important even in the winter months.
Alice B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can we found the one with 3 stick in the little box ?
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many Chapstick must u have?!?!
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Been thinking about getting this...but not too sure about how it feels on your lips....does it feel like Vaseline? Or is it nice and smooth on lips....I don't want anything goopy.
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using?
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think Blistex works the best out of any lip balms I have tried when you have dry cracked lips! Has anyone found another that works as well?

Target