BY BLISTEX

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.

Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to
prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation
of chapped lips.

SPF 15 Sun Protection

• Este lip medicado te dejara los labios muy hidratados evi...1 Answers
  • Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using? 12 Answers
  • How many Chapstick must u have?!?! 22 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love Blistex brand! Always my go to brand for my dry cracked lips! Always has been my fav! " in 91 reviews
  • "I gave this product five stars because it makes my lips feel super moisturizing and I love using it during wintertime because it helps my chap lips feel better" in 22 reviews
Neethi J.
Falls Church
Review for: ISG-BLX83120EA more...
Great great great lip protector. It gives you a both a warming and cooling feeling and works almost immediately to cure your chapped lip. I am the kind of person that cannot go without a lip balm for even an hour in the winter. My lips get so chapped they bleed and skin peels off - within an hour. Yes. It really is that bad. Blistex sticks with me and immediately calms my lips. After generously applying this once, I feel moisturised and protected for at least a couple hours. I know it does not sound like very long but this is the longest that any lip balm has ever protected my lips. Safe to say I never leave home without my Blistex. I even have multiple just lying about the house, the car, the work place, etc.
Brianna R.
Braselton
I was highly impressed with the way this lip balm made my very chapped lips feel. I like to use this best in the winter time just because my lips get so insanely dry. This product truly is medicated as it says in its name. It's as if it were prescribed lip balm. I am giving it four starts instead of five just because it's a very bland scent, and I mean come one, I am a female and I love when my lip balms smell good! Though, I know not only females use this lip balm. I recommend this to everyone when I hear them complaining about chapped lips or needing a new lip balm to try, and I have not heard anyone disappointed with it.
max o.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I lived in Denmark for about a year. Moving from the humid parts of Texas to a super icy, dry European winter, my already dry lips were much drier than ever before. My mom mailed me some Blistex after complaining online for way too long and I have to admit, it was a life saver. A big thing I like in lip balm is flavoring or specific scents, but even though Blistex had a very medical smell and taste to it, I absolutely LIVED for it's product payoff. I didn't need to use a ton for it to do it's job. If you are having the worst crunchy lip time of your life, I would recommend Blistex's medicated balm to anyone.
Christie T.
Memphis, TN
My go to! I've been using blistex for 4 years now and I'll never go to anything else. I like that blistex keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. I only need to reapply when I've wiped it off while eating. I like blistex as opposed to other lip balms because there is not a taste to it. When I eat or if I lick my lips, I hate when my balm tastes like crayons or has a strong taste or scent. Blistex is perfect.
Brooke B.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm works very well. I personally like how moisturizing it is and I like that it has SPF as well because a lot of people don’t think about protecting your lips. I also want to mention that my brother ALWAYS had this on him when he was taking accutane (acne medication that basically makes your pores stop producing oil) and he loved it because it keeps his lips from cracking!
Rebecca G.
Lansing
Review for: Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, .15 oz more...
It’s a nice lip balm for really dry, and cracked lips. It works wonders in the winter time, and the price  is cheap so that is a good factor. You can pretty much find it anywhere, and it is of course can be taken anywhere in your purse, backpack, pocket, or pretty much wherever you put it. It comes in handy when in need of a quick moisturizer.
Alana W.
Rancho Cordova
This is my favorite Blistex formula. If I experience exceptionally dry lips, I put this product on generously throughout the day and right before bed. More often than not, my lips are very smooth the next morning, If I have super chapped lips, the Blistex Medicated Balm heals them in less than 48 hours. I keep this product on hand at all times.
katie s.
Review for: Ointment more...
i bought this for summer camp and i absolutely loovveddd it!!! it’s very moisturizering and my lips were never chapped when using it!! it has an amazing minty smell and felt very silky going on. i would definitely recommend this product!!!!! Blistex Medicated Lip BalmBlistex Medicated Lip Balm
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
I love this lip balm! I have tried so many and this is absolutely my favorite. I love the smell, but it might turn some people off. I mainly use this (it sounds gross) around just the inside of my nostrils when I have a cold. It has a slight viks smell to keep the sinuses clear but not overpowering so everyone can't smell you. It moisturizes the inside of my nostrils so they don't get dry during the constant nose blowing. I always have a tube on hand. I got it for 89 cents I think so it's very cheap and a tube will last a long time! The packaging is fine, it's nothing fancy but it's easy to spot in my bag because I don't have anything else that color. I find that it gives my lips a little bit of a light pink color because of the SPF in it and I like how it looks! My lips just look so nice and soft after I use this. HG lip balm :)
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, .15 oz more...
This product is OK for just a regular Chapstick. Although the price is not high and you can find a Blistex just about anywhere. The hydration does not compare to those of all the Chapstick that I have tried that are around the same price point but, if you are looking for a temporary good Chapstick I do recommend this.
Alice B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can we found the one with 3 stick in the little box ?
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many Chapstick must u have?!?!
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Been thinking about getting this...but not too sure about how it feels on your lips....does it feel like Vaseline? Or is it nice and smooth on lips....I don't want anything goopy.
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using?
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think Blistex works the best out of any lip balms I have tried when you have dry cracked lips! Has anyone found another that works as well?