10 colors available

BY BLISTEX #24 in Lip Care

Blistex® Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping.  Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips Smooth easy-gliding protection. Seals in moisture to soothe and prevent dry lips. 3 ~ 0.15 oz Each Total Net Wt. 0.45 oz Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.  Blistex Lip Balm glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips. Sun Protection: Blistex Lip Balm provides SPF 15 protection, which is recommended even for people who burn easily and tan minimally.  The liberal and regular use of this product may help prevent premature signs of aging, freckling, uneven coloration and possible cancer-causing effects of over-exposure to sun. Remember, Lips Don t Tan, But They Do Burn®. ; see more...

• Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using? 11 Answers
  • How many Chapstick must u have?!?! 21 Answers
  • Cuantas veces a el día utilizas blistex?2 Answers
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who has chapped lips and can't stand the non committal moisture coming from their current lip balms. " in 20 reviews
  • "I'm not too loyal to a lot of products because I always find something better, but I've been using this chap stick for ages and it has really done its job for years." in 8 reviews
  • "Love this Chapstick I always take it with me everywhere and apply it more than once a day...if you have dry lips this BListex works wonders on you leaves your lips moisturized and soft..I definitely recommend it!" in 8 reviews
  • "blistex is one of my top 5 lip balms it hasn't disappointed me yet I love how keeps my lips soft and moisturized especially in the winter time I also love the tingling sensation it gives me when I apply it due to it being medicated and I love how its small, convenient and I never have a problem finding it in my purse because of its color I would totally recommend it! " in 7 reviews
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is great! I noticed lately that my lips were chapped and peeling a lot. I also had a lot of collected skin in my inner edge of my lips that looked so gross and that bothered me. As most people know, it is really hard wearing lipsticks with chapped, peeling, nasty lips, haha. I decided I should really invest in some lip care because this just isn't cute. I got this product and it has done some wonders for me in just a few short days. I put it on in the morning after I brush my teeth and later in the morning, after it dries, I will do the rest of my lip routine. It gives a little advice on the back for gals that wear lipstick which is helpful. I recommend this product. It is definitely effective and is great for many other things than what I mentioned above. 👍
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been using this product since I was a little girl. I absolutely love the scent. This product is cooling and soothing to chapped lips. It heals chapped lips super fast, and provides relief instantly. I also love the fact that it glides on with a slanted plastic applicator. The product is like lotion that squeezes out in the middle of the applicator. The plastic applicator feels cool and allows the Blistex to glide on. It does not hurt like a balm or stick sometimes can. I highly recommend this product as your go to for prevention or cure of chapped lips. If you use this daily, your lips will be so soft. This is my go to product, and it will be yours if you just give it a try. A true classic!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Ointement
I have tried sooooo many lip balms to combat my dry lips including overnight treatments like Bite Beauty agave lip mask or Nuxe lip balm (both work well, but are much pricier) Seriously, you name it I've tried it. I like variety so I continue to try new lip balms, but when your lips are super dry or you want to prep them for lipstick or liner (this is what I do) break out your Blistex! And no-not the balm it has to be the ointment! It's almost like a very thin lotion for your lips. It doesn't smell the best but it sinks in almost immediately and makes your lips feel so much softer and plumper within minutes. And it's less than $2. Can't beat it. I will repurchase for life :)
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
When I bought my most recent tube of Blistex I was suffering a great deal and in a lot of pain. When I experience a lot of stress my lips become really awful. Blisters, or stress bumps appear, the corners of my mouth become cracked and sometimes it looks like I am almost developing a cold sore or a severe irritation above my mouth. Overall, just really gross. Nothing worked for me and I tried a lot of products. After a couple of applications of Blistex and I woke up with rejuvenated lips! They were healed and the little "stress bumps" were gone (blisters, maybe. not sure what to call them). I would recommend this product to everyone!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
New york, 27-10 8th street Astoria NY
Review for: Ointement
Ok to begin this product for the first time (with horribly chappy cracked lips) i hated the consistency taste and smell..... I thought i should throw it out It burned my lips a little bit...... but after about 3 days of 3 applications a day i noticed a drastic change in my lips then after a few more applications of this my cracked skin peeled away....... And oh boy after the whole tube was done i fell in love with the amazingly soft lips it left me with!!! Its my go to lip care for the winter because it protects my lips from capping i love it!!! I can take the smell and consistency for this value anyday as i do everyday!!!
Apple T.
Apple T.
I've been using this type of lip-balm for a couple of months now and I gotta say they're amazing. It's affordable and convenient to have. I use it every single day and the more I use it the more I start to notice how my lips get soft. One of the many best lip balms out there that will give shine and hydration when needed. Unlike other lip care some are heavy which I've had some lip balms that were heavy on the lips and were really oily. With blistex I've notice that my lips get shiny and also hydrated that last long.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
My absolute holy grail cannot live without lip item! This stuff really works. Do you ever get those painful cracks every once in a while on the side of one of your lips? This is the only things that helps. It has a cooling and minty sensation. I buy this at Walgreens typically but you can probably get it at any drugstore or Target. The little tube will last you forever and it makes my dry lips feel so much for comfortable when I put it on. Sort of like an ahhhhh feeling. Highly recommend this product!
Trina C.
Trina C.
I have literally a ton of these everywhere. In my purse, my house, my car, and even in my office. I swear by this ointment. It helps when you have really dry lips and to the point where it can be painful. I have tried so many lip ointments and i must say that this is the best. I recommend it to everyone. I have my everyon ei know use it. It's really easy to put on to and little menthol taste. I swear during the windy and cold Chicago weather this is a must. I can't imagine not having this.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Ointement
#Blistex is just about as good as it gets. I know that when I buy anything from them it will do exactly what it says it will. I sometimes need Carmex but when my dryness issues are just normal, and not bad, I'll go to Blistex. However, when I'm super dry whether my cheeks because of weather or my lips, I'll go straight to Udder Balm, that'll moisten you right up!! For every day maintenance, Blistex should be your first call. ...you'll have to reapply often though.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Athens, OH
This lip balm is one of the only lip balms that helps my lips in the winter time. It lasts forever on your lips (granted you're not eating or licking it off or something). You can buy it at any drug store or corner shop. It's easy to find right by all the other lip balms. I was on medicine that made my face really dry, including my lips, and this is the only thing that helped them feel moisturized. 10/10 would recommend. It's also really cheap!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can we found the one with 3 stick in the little box ?
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many Chapstick must u have?!?!
Claribel D.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been thinking about getting this...but not too sure about how it feels on your lips....does it feel like Vaseline? Or is it nice and smooth on lips....I don't want anything goopy.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Blistex works the best out of any lip balms I have tried when you have dry cracked lips! Has anyone found another that works as well?