MakeupLip MakeupBlistex
Medicated Berry Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm

by Blistex

Seals in moisture. To soothe & prevent dry lips. Smooth easy-gliding protection. Blistex Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Berry Lip Balm has three...

Do you see a difference in effectiveness when comparing this flavor vs the original flavor of Blistex?
My friend used to be obsessed with Carmex, but then she switched to blistex? Whats so good about it?Is it like any other normal chapstick or?
Does this really work? I have severely chapped lips during the winter and am looking for some relief!
Start your review of Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...moisturizes more than some of the other brands that I tried. I live in dry Canada so I do have to reapply but I would definitely recommend this and repurchase.<br>in reviews
...hubby won't wear this because it's berry. I enjoy the flavor. It is very moisturizing and stays on for awhile. I would recommend this to friends!in reviews
I really love my Berry Blistex! I never leave without it, it smells good and I don't have to keep reapplying it to my lips. I bought it at a local dollar store for cheap but the quality is really amazing.in reviews
I have used this since I was little. Any time my lips are chapped I use this and it quickly soothes and heals. Even when my lips aren't chapped I use this to keep them soft and moisturized. I prefer Blistex over Chapstick for sure. [product:blistex-medicated-balm-spf-15]in reviews
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm uploaded by liz I.
Purchased at: Target
I've had this for some time and I use it to protect my Todd from sunburn. Way way better than any chapstick. The only part I don't love is the the Cherry smell is a bit over whelming. It's very effective because I've never burned when wearing it. Awesome!
Priscilla M.
YONKERS, NY
Smells so good and very moisturizing, say goodbye to chapped lips baby!!! It's super affordable and you can find it literally in any store. It's definitely long lasting but after eating it might wear off but your lips will still be moisturized.
Shakia S.
Bronx, NY
Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm uploaded by Shakia S.
I love this product , it’s so hydrating , packaging is great . Nothing bad about it , it don’t give a hard time getting the lip balm out . I keep purchasing this love it .. wanna Try The mint green one
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love Blistex Medicated lip balm. Not only does this product treat my chapped lips, it also protects them from the sun. My husband and I have this on hand everywhere we go. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Yeaniva S.
Kalamazoo
This product is amazing! It goes on smooth and keeps my lips moisturized all day. It’s pretty cold where I’m from,and chapped lips are a big problem. This chapstick takes mare of that’s problem very well. Not to mention the packaging is cute as well. 10/10
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
The blistex medicates chap stick is amazing! I love how you can feel it tingling once you put it on so you know it’s working. They have two flavors as far as i know for the medicated kind ( berry and just original which is kinda minty). I would definitely reccomend to anyone with chapped lips. If you use lip scrubs or exfoliate your lips this is awesome to put on after to keep your lips protected
Madison E.
Van buren
It makes my lips super super soft and smooth. I love that it has a flavor and medicated as well. Usually a flavored chopstick just has SPF. This one is medicated and it heals my severe chapped lips during the winter.
Madison W.
Latrobe, PA
Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm uploaded by Madison W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best chapsticks on shelves! It leaves my lips so soft when they are dried and cracked. It also has a very nice scent to it. The packaging is small and easy. I would recommend 10x. This is great!
Shelby  S.
Blanchester, OH
This product gives a tingly sensation and also helps my cracked lips. It allows my lips to heal. I dislike how I feel the need to reapply shortly after using it.
Ellen C.
Well, this one is so good the dog ate my last one, seriously. I love Blistex and always have. It’s the product everything else is measured against. It keeps your lips hydrated at all times. You just can’t have enough lip protection in the fall and winter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...