BY BLISTEX

Seals in moisture. To soothe & prevent dry lips. Smooth easy-gliding protection. Blistex Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Berry Lip Balm has three... see more...

• Does this really work? I have severely chapped lips duri...4 Answers
  • My friend used to be obsessed with Carmex, but then she s...1 Answers
  • In the winter my lips dry out really badly. I'm wondering...2 Answers
Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm
  • "I bought this lip balm because I ran out of the previous one and I like to try new products to find new and maybe better things. I was very pleasantly surprised with this lip balm, I bought two and keep one constantly in my purse and one at home. It moisturizes more than some of the other brands that I tried. I live in dry Canada so I do have to reapply but I would definitely recommend this and repurchase.
    " in 505 reviews
  • "I like to buy chap sticks for the whole family so everybody has one in the wintwr. I found this at our local dollar tree and I swooped up 5. Lol. They are perfect for the kids and my purse! My hubby won't wear this because it's berry. I enjoy the flavor. It is very moisturizing and stays on for awhile. I would recommend this to friends!" in 106 reviews
  • "I really love my Berry Blistex! I never leave without it, it smells good and I don't have to keep reapplying it to my lips. I bought it at a local dollar store for cheap but the quality is really amazing." in 82 reviews
  • "I have used this since I was little. Any time my lips are chapped I use this and it quickly soothes and heals. Even when my lips aren't chapped I use this to keep them soft and moisturized. I prefer Blistex over Chapstick for sure. [product:blistex-medicated-balm-spf-15]" in 80 reviews
Julie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this chapstick the scent isn't to bad or strong it works good to it seems like there is like a minty feel when you first put in on it doesn't burn it's kinda a cool feeling it doesn't last long it works really well though my lips are soft and smooth and I use it on my babies cheeks when they get chapped and it works really good the price is good as well
Laura M.
La Mesa, CA
If I could only use one lip balm for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I have loved and continue to love this yummy berry Blistex since I was a kid. Sure, I do use other lip balms because I have really dry lips year round and like to mix it up but I am also never without this. I consider this to be a “classic” absolute must have!
Shaniece D.
Carteret
I like the packaging of this lip balm. It made my lips feel smooth but it also made them feel a little tingly. I guess that’s the medicated part. It could just be my reaction to it.  Even though I like Blistex, I wasn’t a fan of the medicated aspect of this lip balm.
Rebecca T.
Murray, UT
Though I like the product, in that it keeps my lips moisturized, I don't feel that this product helps my lips to actually repair from overdry and chapped lips.  There are certainly other products that would do a better job, and I have found them to be more effective.
Marilee L.
St. George
I just like all Blistex products!  This one gives you the tingling medicated, healing.  Others are great moisture drenchers and have anti aging properties. There is a Blistex for every lip need. They are also well priced, so I can keep one everywhere!
Jess T.
I am currently using this product and I am very pleased with it. It heals my chapped lips pretty quickly depending on how chapped they are. This is the first time I have tried this product and I am very pleased with it. I would recommend it to others.
Brittany D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite lip balm ever! I can actually say my lips are totally softer and hydrated after I use this. I mainly pick this up during the winter when my lips can be cracked.Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm
Tamie N.
Elkridge
Nice product with great moisture. Its lightweight and goes on easily. Smells great and does not leave lips tacky like other products. This product will always be with me. Can be worn over and under lipstick. Will purchase again
Jalynn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the way my lips felt with this chapped stick. It smelled amazing and my lips stayed extremely soft for hours. Berry bomb is definitely one of my favorites in my blistex collection at home. No need for improvements.
Bryanna K.
Pottsville
Great product! Highly recommend to anyone with try lips, or to anyone that just wants healthy lips! Was more that I expected it to be, and it ended up be tremendous! If you have dry lip issues like I did, please buy this!
Melissa R.
Does this really work? I have severely chapped lips during the winter and am looking for some relief!
Emily V.
If your lips are already chapped from the cold weather, does this help heal pretty quickly?
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
In the winter my lips dry out really badly. I'm wondering does this formula burn or feel mentholy at all?
Deanna L.
Where can you find this?
Nicole s.
Calabasas, CA
My friend used to be obsessed with Carmex, but then she switched to blistex? Whats so good about it?Is it like any other normal chapstick or?

Amazon