BY BLISTEX

Seals in moisture. To soothe & prevent dry lips. Smooth easy-gliding protection. Blistex Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Berry Lip Balm has three... see more...

• In the winter my lips dry out really badly. I'm wondering...2 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
  • If your lips are already chapped from the cold weather, d...3 Answers
Blistex Medicated Berry Balm SPF 15
  • "This is hands down the ONLY lip balm I use, and I've tried them all. Lasts longer than most, and I pick them up by the case. Great value, quenches my chapped and dry lips in Colorado where the climate requires one to have lip balm in every pocket of every piece of clothing at all times." in 82 reviews
  • "Very nice , very moisturizing , and smells good , great to keep in purse or back back , definitely met my expectations, packaging is good, and sealed well. Came in the mail fast , no room for improvement." in 31 reviews
  • "This Blistex Medicated Berry Balm is a great moisturizer for year around use. The SPF 15 is great for the sun in all four seasons and the moisturizers protect in the wind and in the cold. " in 17 reviews
Christine R.
Chesterton
This one is pretty good. Sometimes I don't like the flavor very much so I also usually have the regular medicated one somewhere in my purse or makeup bag. I wish the packaging was a little prettier but I'll survive because this does wonders on my lips.
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
Chapped lips say no more. This lip balm is great tasting when placed on lips and solves the problem by fixing dry chapped lips. I would recommend to anyone looking to fix their dry winter lips.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
Review for: 6 Pack - Blistex Medicated Berry Balm SPF 15 0.15 oz Each more...
I don’t like the way this product feels on my lips during the day so I use the okeefes brand during the day but this works so good overnight! I put this on before bed and go to sleep with it on and my lips feel so much better when I wake up
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Review for: 6 Pack - Blistex Medicated Berry Balm SPF 15 0.15 oz Each more...
I love this product and so does my boyfriend. He stole it from me and took it to work. He works outside so his lips get bad and this product saves his lips. It is super hydrating and it smells delicious.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
Review for: 6 Pack - Blistex Medicated Berry Balm SPF 15 0.15 oz Each more...
Blistex lip balms have become my favorite. They sooth my lips when they are extremely dry and the moisture lasts for a long time. I have the berry flavor and it is truly my favorite.the product itself is very smooth and the scent is amazing. I purchased mine for just a few dollars and I will continue to buy these lip balms!
Deanna F.
Riverview
I always have a lip balm in my purse, and this is one of my favorites! It's super hydrating without being overwhelmingly heavy, plus I just adore all the different scents!
Lisa C.
Review for: Other more...
I love this chapstick. This chapstick smells amazing. I love the pink packaging tube. I always use this chapstick. Makes my lips so soft. I would recommend it every one. I would definitely purchase again. It’s very affordable too.
Alexandrea B.
Queens
I don't like this product as someone with dry lips. It's more of a dry waxy texture and I don't feel like the product sinks into the lips and gives it any moisture.
Angeline C.
florida
Review for: 6 Pack - Blistex Medicated Berry Balm SPF 15 0.15 oz Each more...
The blistex lip balm is the best it give you a soft lip and helps your lips from peeling off I have been using it for a while now I get good results and I think other people should try it to to see a result it might be good for u to
Barbara A.
I love what the product does to my lips, no more cracking, great relief. I like that it's not too oily, and it 'tastes' good. Only reason why I'm giving 4 starts instead of 5 is that blistex contains parrafinum liquidum, which is not great ingredient.
Emily V.
If your lips are already chapped from the cold weather, does this help heal pretty quickly?
Deanna L.
Where can you find this?
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
In the winter my lips dry out really badly. I'm wondering does this formula burn or feel mentholy at all?