BY BLISTEX

Features Helps heal severe dryness and relieve cold sores. Clinically proven to heal dry, chapped lips. Penetrating medication and moisture. An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relive cold sores & severe lip dryness. Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters. The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Capacity - 0.21 oz. Ingredients Active Ingredients - Dimethicone (1.1%), Camphor (0.5%), Menthol (0.6%), Phenol (0.5%), Inactive Ingredients - Allantoin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Beeswax, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Flavors, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Lanolin, Lauric Acid, Mineral Oil, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 36, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Stearyl Alcohol. Warnings For external use only. When using this product: do not get into eyes; do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. see more...

• Este lip medicado te dejara los labios muy hidratados evi...1 Answers
  • Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using? 12 Answers
  • How many Chapstick must u have?!?! 22 Answers
Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
  • "I've been using this for as long as I can remember. While the packaging isn't ideal (I use it primarily at home), it works and is great for chapped lips. There's also a minty sensation when applied that some people may not like, but I enjoy. I also like that there's SPF in it. " in 1715 reviews
  • "I always have one of these in my purse. It's small, moisturizing, and has SPF in it. It's also affordable and works on chapped lips." in 255 reviews
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
All in all, it’s a classic, decent lip balm. It’s easy to use, it doesn’t have a bad smell, and it’s in your basic lip balm packaging. If I didn’t have so many other balms to use, I would probably use this all the time!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Let's be honest! It's getting cold out and that means these lips are cranky! And definitely cracking. I don't trust another brand of chap stick to clear up some messed up lips like I do Blistex! Even just minutes after the first application you can tell it is making a big difference.
Cansu K.
Oakland
If you’re on Accutane Blistex medplus is going to be your favorite item. I bough one for my purse, one for my desk and one for my nightstand. It doesn’t have any fragrance or taste. Just a tiny bit of minty feeling when you first put it on.
Especially after using all day long matte lipsticks I try and use this product. It moistures and softens my lips within hours, so that I can put more lipstick on.
Faith M.
New Haven
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
Great for the price. Definitely a very reliable chapstick, no gimmicks. I typically buy in bulk and keep them stocked for me & my boyfriend. Packaging isn’t the cutest but I don’t mind at all. Would recommend for anyone looking for a real, solid chapstick
Ashlee J.
Galveston, KY
This was my very first chapstick. Its outdated but still a good product the only thing i disliked about it was the fact that it kind of clumps up after a while still a good product though and cheap if your in a pinch!
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Blistex medicated lip balm is one of the few that actually works on my chapped lips during the winter. Pros: cheap and works. Cons: melts easily if left in pocket. Overall, I definitely recommend it to anyone that has chapped lips during the winter.
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
Blistex always had smooth feeling chapstick and it felt like it was keeping your lips moisturized, I enjoyed the feeling on my lips but I also would have to reapply it over and over just because my lips dried so quickly. My lips have always been super dry so it could just be happening to me or the product just doesn’t stay on long. I liked trying their products but never found one that kept my lips soft and not cracked all day.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
I really wasn’t impressed with this product. It’s definitely cost effective, but I found myself having to reapply after only an hour. I also felt my lips were worse off an hour later than they were when initially applying. If you’re looking for moisture and pain relief that’s cost effective and has the bottle glued to your hand for constant reapplication then this product might be for you, but if not, I wouldn’t purchase it.
Alana O.
My second choice for winter to go chapsticks would have to be Blistex! I put this stuff on generously when it gets below 0. For my fellow ice fishers I reccomend this on the lake! Buy a 2 pack and stick one in your coat and one in your pants pocket!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Ointment more...
This is medicated and works amazing. The scent is odd but not bad. These are usually only 99 cents so win there! I love how moisturized my lips feel and that I can share this with the kids. I always repurchase.
Alice B.
Where can we found the one with 3 stick in the little box ?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
How many Chapstick must u have?!?!
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Been thinking about getting this...but not too sure about how it feels on your lips....does it feel like Vaseline? Or is it nice and smooth on lips....I don't want anything goopy.
Marie T.
Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using?
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I think Blistex works the best out of any lip balms I have tried when you have dry cracked lips! Has anyone found another that works as well?

Walmart