Andrea A.
Long Beach
Review for: Ointment more...
This lipbalm is an essential for me! I carry it with me everywhere because my lips need moisturizing all the time. I have a fascination with lipbalms, I have way more than I will ever use and out of all of them this is the one lipbalm that I have managed to consistently use so that has to say something about the product or perhaps luck, but eitherways my fascination with  buying more lipbalms has been satiated with this lipbalm. So yeah I recommend.