Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
I love this lip balm! I have tried so many and this is absolutely my favorite. I love the smell, but it might turn some people off. I mainly use this (it sounds gross) around just the inside of my nostrils when I have a cold. It has a slight viks smell to keep the sinuses clear but not overpowering so everyone can't smell you. It moisturizes the inside of my nostrils so they don't get dry during the constant nose blowing. I always have a tube on hand. I got it for 89 cents I think so it's very cheap and a tube will last a long time! The packaging is fine, it's nothing fancy but it's easy to spot in my bag because I don't have anything else that color. I find that it gives my lips a little bit of a light pink color because of the SPF in it and I like how it looks! My lips just look so nice and soft after I use this. HG lip balm :)