BY BLISTEX

Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been using this product since I was a little girl. I absolutely love the scent. This product is cooling and soothing to chapped lips. It heals chapped lips super fast, and provides relief instantly. I also love the fact that it glides on with a slanted plastic applicator. The product is like lotion that squeezes out in the middle of the applicator. The plastic applicator feels cool and allows the Blistex to glide on. It does not hurt like a balm or stick sometimes can. I highly recommend this product as your go to for prevention or cure of chapped lips. If you use this daily, your lips will be so soft. This is my go to product, and it will be yours if you just give it a try. A true classic!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Ointement
I have tried sooooo many lip balms to combat my dry lips including overnight treatments like Bite Beauty agave lip mask or Nuxe lip balm (both work well, but are much pricier) Seriously, you name it I've tried it. I like variety so I continue to try new lip balms, but when your lips are super dry or you want to prep them for lipstick or liner (this is what I do) break out your Blistex! And no-not the balm it has to be the ointment! It's almost like a very thin lotion for your lips. It doesn't smell the best but it sinks in almost immediately and makes your lips feel so much softer and plumper within minutes. And it's less than $2. Can't beat it. I will repurchase for life :)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Such a great lip balm!!!! This smells exactly like any other medicated lip balm, but I love it. There's something about medicated lip balms that are my favorite during the winter! This keeps my lips looking smooth and feeling moisturized. It's not sticky and it doesn't sit on top of the lips, it actually sinks in to help bring your lips back to life. I do find myself reapplying a few times throughout the day when my lips are very dry, but by the end of the day there will be a very noticeable difference in my lips. They look and feel so much better! I love this product and will continue to repurchase. Highly recommend to anyone with dry lips!
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
When I bought my most recent tube of Blistex I was suffering a great deal and in a lot of pain. When I experience a lot of stress my lips become really awful. Blisters, or stress bumps appear, the corners of my mouth become cracked and sometimes it looks like I am almost developing a cold sore or a severe irritation above my mouth. Overall, just really gross. Nothing worked for me and I tried a lot of products. After a couple of applications of Blistex and I woke up with rejuvenated lips! They were healed and the little "stress bumps" were gone (blisters, maybe. not sure what to call them). I would recommend this product to everyone!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
New york, 27-10 8th street Astoria NY
Review for: Ointement
Ok to begin this product for the first time (with horribly chappy cracked lips) i hated the consistency taste and smell..... I thought i should throw it out It burned my lips a little bit...... but after about 3 days of 3 applications a day i noticed a drastic change in my lips then after a few more applications of this my cracked skin peeled away....... And oh boy after the whole tube was done i fell in love with the amazingly soft lips it left me with!!! Its my go to lip care for the winter because it protects my lips from capping i love it!!! I can take the smell and consistency for this value anyday as i do everyday!!!
Apple T.
Apple T.
I've been using this type of lip-balm for a couple of months now and I gotta say they're amazing. It's affordable and convenient to have. I use it every single day and the more I use it the more I start to notice how my lips get soft. One of the many best lip balms out there that will give shine and hydration when needed. Unlike other lip care some are heavy which I've had some lip balms that were heavy on the lips and were really oily. With blistex I've notice that my lips get shiny and also hydrated that last long.
Trina C.
Trina C.
I have literally a ton of these everywhere. In my purse, my house, my car, and even in my office. I swear by this ointment. It helps when you have really dry lips and to the point where it can be painful. I have tried so many lip ointments and i must say that this is the best. I recommend it to everyone. I have my everyon ei know use it. It's really easy to put on to and little menthol taste. I swear during the windy and cold Chicago weather this is a must. I can't imagine not having this.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Blistex is everything! It definitely soothes my lips and my lips stay moisturized for most of the day. I usually only reapply once with this one so it lasts a while. It's cheap and effective. This particular one also smells good and doesn't just smell minty like the others. The only thing that's weird to me is the way my lips feel the next day. My lips will sort of feel plastic but that's probably because my lips are healing rather than something to do with the product.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Ointement
#Blistex is just about as good as it gets. I know that when I buy anything from them it will do exactly what it says it will. I sometimes need Carmex but when my dryness issues are just normal, and not bad, I'll go to Blistex. However, when I'm super dry whether my cheeks because of weather or my lips, I'll go straight to Udder Balm, that'll moisten you right up!! For every day maintenance, Blistex should be your first call. ...you'll have to reapply often though.
Jesenia M.
Jesenia M.
Bronx, NY
I switch chapsticks a lot and usually have a hard time trying to find one that smells great without compromising the actual quality. Most chapsticks that smell delicious also tend to feel like you're just piling goo I top of your lips. This Chapstick however smells edible and actually heals that dry chapped feeling. It doubles as sunscreen for your lips and lasts a few hours. It's not your topical berry flavor but more of a tropical punch type taste.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Where can we found the one with 3 stick in the little box ?
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
How many Chapstick must u have?!?!
Claribel D.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Been thinking about getting this...but not too sure about how it feels on your lips....does it feel like Vaseline? Or is it nice and smooth on lips....I don't want anything goopy.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I think Blistex works the best out of any lip balms I have tried when you have dry cracked lips! Has anyone found another that works as well?