BY BLISTEX #11 in Lip Care

Features Helps heal severe dryness and relieve cold sores. Clinically proven to heal dry, chapped lips. Penetrating medication and moisture. An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relive cold sores & severe lip dryness. Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters. The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Capacity - 0.21 oz. Ingredients Active Ingredients - Dimethicone (1.1%), Camphor (0.5%), Menthol (0.6%), Phenol (0.5%), Inactive Ingredients - Allantoin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Beeswax, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Flavors, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Lanolin, Lauric Acid, Mineral Oil, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 36, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Stearyl Alcohol. Warnings For external use only. When using this product: do not get into eyes; do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. see more...

• Este lip medicado te dejara los labios muy hidratados evi...1 Answers
  • Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using? 12 Answers
  • How many Chapstick must u have?!?! 22 Answers
Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
  • "I've been using this for as long as I can remember. While the packaging isn't ideal (I use it primarily at home), it works and is great for chapped lips. There's also a minty sensation when applied that some people may not like, but I enjoy. I also like that there's SPF in it. " in 1542 reviews
  • "I always have one of these in my purse. It's small, moisturizing, and has SPF in it. It's also affordable and works on chapped lips." in 255 reviews
Bobbi V.
san antonio
*i am no dermatologist or organic chemist but i have done research with ingredients so please take that into account*
i am no longer a fan of blistex solely because of the ingredients! chapstick and blistex both contain waxes or oils that do help provide immediate relief for chapped lips BUT they contain ingredients hat actually dry out your skin causing you to reapply and buy more products. while this specific product does have beeswax as the first ingredient which helps give a relieving coat on your lips, the second most used ingredient is camphor. camphor dries out your lips and causes them to crack even more. it also looks like there is a form of salicyclic acid in the ingredient list that also dries out skin! it’s specifically used for acne treatments bec it DRIES OUT excess oil that causes breakout which means it dries out the natural oils in your lips. there are also different forms of alcohol in the ingredient list and this dries out skin. in addition, dimethicone is said to have the purpose of lip protection but in most cosmetics it’s purpose is to spread products. you find it in foundations, body washes , face cleanser, lotions etc. so i’m not sure if that’s an exaggerated truth on th ingredients.
SO I DO NOT RECOMMEND BLISTEX.
*i uploaded and ingredient list so you can see it yourself and trust i’m not making things up*
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
I love this lip balm! I have tried so many and this is absolutely my favorite. I love the smell, but it might turn some people off. I mainly use this (it sounds gross) around just the inside of my nostrils when I have a cold. It has a slight viks smell to keep the sinuses clear but not overpowering so everyone can't smell you. It moisturizes the inside of my nostrils so they don't get dry during the constant nose blowing. I always have a tube on hand. I got it for 89 cents I think so it's very cheap and a tube will last a long time! The packaging is fine, it's nothing fancy but it's easy to spot in my bag because I don't have anything else that color. I find that it gives my lips a little bit of a light pink color because of the SPF in it and I like how it looks! My lips just look so nice and soft after I use this. HG lip balm :)
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
My #1 HOLY GRAIL product that I could not be without. I have been using Blistex for as long as I can remember. It is an addiction that my mom passed down to me. I am currently on Accutane (120 MG daily) which SEVERELY dries out your lips. Every said no regular chapstick would work and that I would need to spend a bunch of money on lip mask such as the Bite Agave Lip Treatment, Lineage sleeping mask, Aquafore and more, but after trying all of those I still continue to use my Blistex because it works the best for me. It stays on my lips the longest and has a very minimal cooling sensation. Such a great, inexpensive product. I have one stashed everywhere; car glove box, nightstand, lunch box, wedding ring dish and more because I truly cannot be without this product!
Angie G.
Unlike most of the lip balms I use, this one is flavorless and soft. Because it's soft, it goes on very smoothly and comfortably, but the downside is that it doesn't last as long so you have to reapply it frequently. Luckily, it's really affordable, a 3-pack of 4.23 grams costs $2.79 at Walmart.

This lip balm is also medicated so it works really well to relieve chapped, bleeding, and inflamed lips. I can feel the relieve after the first application and it relieves the dryness in a day. It does have the medicated scent to it, but that's expected from a medicated product.
Kayla K.
Pasadena
I get major allergies twice a year and with that comes chapped lips and nose. I have tried a lot of different chap sticks but this is the one i choose now. It starts working right away and after one day it is almost gone. You can put this on your nose too and it works there too. Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
Maiv Tsab T.
Sacramento
This product have a hint of mint which I love. And I love the smell of this balm. It glide on smoothly and keep my lip moisturized, but one con about this product is, it doesn't keep my lip moisturized for a long time and I'll find myself reapply more then I still with other products. So I would recommend this to balm to people who doesn't have too much of a dry lip. But if you still want to try to see if it'll work for you, then go straight ahead what works for me may not work for you.
Crystal B.
Olive Hill
Review for: Spf 15, Original more...
When I bought this product at first, I thought it would be like any other cheap lip balm - the kind that hydrates your lips for the time being, but ends up making them drier than when they were before. This product was amazing though! It soothed my chapped lips and was very inexpensive. 10 out of 10 recommend. Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
Review for: Blistex 30117 Medicated Lip Balm 0.15 OZ (5 Pack) more...
This product saved my lips. Last winter my lips had gotten so bad that it hurt to talk. I bought this and quickly slathered it on my mouth and I felt instant relief. By the next day my lips were noticeably less raw and in pain and by the second day I was back to normal. It doesn’t have a great taste or smell but that’s not the point of this product to me. It does its job and at a great affordable price.
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 more...
People in my family, as well as others, swear by this chapstick. I have braces so my lips are almost always dry and sore. I tried using this chapstick for about a week and it only made my problem worse! The skin on my lips was basically shedding off. It made my lips so much more painful and sensitive. Very cheap product. Might of just been allergic to something in it. Smells like menthol.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ointment more...
This is one of the best drugstore lip products you can get.  It doesnt melt like carmex, saving you a mess (although at high temps it will, so dont leave it in your car on a hot day, common sense here).  The flavors are great, its a long lasting product, and really does heal dry, cracked lips.  In fact this is the only lip product my husband will use, even on a below zero minnesota day!
Alice B.
Where can we found the one with 3 stick in the little box ?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
How many Chapstick must u have?!?!
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Been thinking about getting this...but not too sure about how it feels on your lips....does it feel like Vaseline? Or is it nice and smooth on lips....I don't want anything goopy.
Marie T.
Besides Blistex what other brands do you enjoy using?
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I think Blistex works the best out of any lip balms I have tried when you have dry cracked lips! Has anyone found another that works as well?