Blistex Lip Vibrance

by Blistex

NULL

Does it make your lips softer?
Is this product very pigmented? Does it look natural?
Does it make your lips feel good?
Start your review of Blistex Lip Vibrance!
Product Highlights
Always care with me everywhere, in summer your lips tend to dry out due to humidityin reviews
This is my new favorite lip product. I don't wear lipstick or gloss/tint so this was an awesome alternative for me. Just enough color to enhance my lips but no worry over lines or teeth smudges. Also the lid has a little mirror that comes in handy for more than just putting it on. in reviews
This is a great product. I love that it is tinted and has SPF. I have yet to find another affordable product that has a great tint to it and has sunscreen. The built in mirror is another great feature that makes this product easy to use on the go.in reviews
...more when I was at the store. This is an awesome smell, taste and its moisturizing! I have big lips and this is my hands down absolute favorite product! And with SPF! I wish u could give it 10 starsin reviews
One thing I do like about the product is if you just want a lip balm without putting lip stick on as well this will work for you because if you apply it a few times it will look like you have a nice shade of red lip stain on your lips.in reviews
Rebecca A.
Ukiah, CA
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by Rebecca A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start off saying that I have always bought different lip products from blistex my whole life.I always have never had a problem...but this, this quality of product did not seem like Blistex.This balm says that it has a hint of color.It goes on red.Turns my lips bright red and it does not soothe at all.Lasts for about 3 mins on.I hate giving bad reviews but not sure what happened here Blistex.I do not recommend this product
OLGA Y.
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think that I have Blistex Lip Vibrance from early spring. I have used for a long time, especially in summer when I was on the ocean. The lip protectant has a good formula with SPF 15 for a healthy-looking lips, very smooth and soft. The color shimmer gave lips a little charm. I love how it smells.
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
This chapstick did help my lips become a bit softer. But did not do the trick fully. I bought this at Wal-Mart. I don’t feel as though it did the full trick and it did meet my expectations. Not pricey at all if i had no choice I would buy it again as a last resort.
Jessica B.
Hastings, NY
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by Jessica B.
I received this lipstick awhile back as a freebie😍 I’m a huge Blistex fan. I have always used their lip balm. What I loved about this was that it’s a lip protectant with SPF 15 sunscreen. The case is very cute too. If you notice on the bottom of tube there is a little mirror 🪞 Also I love the color and shine this brings to the lips 💋
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by Valerie B.
This stuff is great! It adds such a pretty tint to my lips while simultaneously adding a ton of moisture. I am not a very glitzy girl, but I secretly like the sparkles in this. The end of the cap even has a tiny mirror on it. Good stuff!
Pasqual Y.
West Harrison, IN
This is the perfect tinted balm for the days you're in a hurry or just want to add a touch of color. For me, it gives a purple-pink huentonmy lips and it's a color I enjoy. It also has a nice flavor! It usually is my go to when I'm sick and have to look presentable at work. It doesn't sink in too fast and the color lingers when it does sink in.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by Wanda P.
It's your typical lip balm (with spf 15), goes on smooth with a slight wash of color and is moisturizing. It's cool that it come with a little tiny mirror at the end of the cap.
Alexandra P.
I didn't like it. Seemed to never soak in, got hair stuck in it all day which was really annoying
jessica S.
Phila, PA
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by jessica S.
As a regular user of blistex I seen this product and had to try it. Upon first use I was pleasantly surprised. It has a creamy soft texture and a light rosy scent. Goes on pink and has a tint of shimmer. Very moisturizing my lips feel so soft after 3 days of use. Has a built in mirror also!! It’s kinda small but convenient. Blistex Lip Vibrance
sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
Blistex Lip Vibrance uploaded by sharlene A.
I received this lip balm for free from the Walmart beauty box in the 2019 summer collection. This product is nice and sheer. Gives you a lip tint with a hint of a strawberry scent. It has shimmer in it, so if that’s not your thing, don’t bother trying it. The moisture doesn’t last very long though. I’d say I have to reapply this at least an hour and a half after the first time. It also has SPF 15 and it comes with a cute mirror at the top, so that’s a bonus. Is this a must have? No. There are other lip balms that I would personally gravitate towards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...