Blistex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore, 0.20 Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Makasha D.Blistex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore, 0.20 Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Jamie P.Blistex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore, 0.20 Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Ysaura B.

BY BLISTEX

• I have very dry lips and they crack all the time and sometimes bl...3 Answers
Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
loca loca bought this after the review of a YouTube video. I do like it. It feels great on lips, applies generous color, but it doesn't last very long. I don't notice any staining on lips which would be of benefit if this is going to only last an hour or so. I am not one to put makeup on in public. I would constant have to excuse myself with this lip balm. BUt it has beautiful transparent color, the smell is a lemony citrus scent. They all smell the same. I think it is highly priced. Bursts Bees crayons are better, and the lip balms from Bare Escentuals/ Bare Minerals are just as good and may be less expensive.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
La Porte, IN
I have found that anything but Burt's Bees brand has caused me discomfort and even break outs, I believe that other brands such as Blistex could do themselves a service by trying to switch to more natural ingredients for their products, maybe my lips are just sensitive but even still I like to have hope that companies will watch what they are adding into their products.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
This is the best lip healer I have found. It has a sweet citrus smell that is really lovely. This is a healing gloss, not a gloss you would wear to make your lips shine, though you can use a small amount under Blistex Shine Gloss. I use them both. But the best part, aside from the healing qualities, is the wonderful citrus smell! (:
Terry J.
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
During a harsh cold winter last year my lips were always cracked than I tried Blistex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore and it was great. It's moderatly priced but does work! I applied it several times a day as it's easy to carry in your purse and my lips were now soft and no longer dry and cracked. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this once before during the winter when I have trouble with extremely dry lips. I bought this because the store was out of the Burts Bees that I normally use. I thought this would be a good alternate brand. However, it did not work any where near as well as the Burts Bees and didn't smell very good either.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Lubbock, TX
My best friend from Canada turned me on to Blistex when she told me "through harsh winters this was the only product that came through" and since I have stopped using Blistex. You don't need to constantly re-apply to see this product work. It's almost as if one use magically makes your lips whole and perfect again!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Waukesha, WI
It gets worse before it gets better, my lips were completely chapped and stayed that way for a few days after I started using this product but after my lips got used to the formula, they were soft and replenished once again! I would highly recommend this to anyone during the winter months, it is now my go to!
Beth V.
Beth V.
Dunedin, FL
Blister is like winded to the Greeks ( joke, my big fat Greek wedding movie). It is the best product I have used for chapped, sunburnt or just soar lips. Cold sore miracle. It relieves the pain and heals just as fast as that brand for $25.00, but costs much less. recommend this brand for sure
VIRGINIA H.
VIRGINIA H.
Bloomfield, CT
I like blistex but its not my go to lip balm. It is cooling and stays on the lips but sometimes the taste is a little off putting especially when you are eating. It does seem to do the job but I still prefer other brands. If it was the only thing available I would have no problem using it.
Bev K.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this product for its duality. If you need one source of protection and relief, use one, if you need another, use the other. I appreciated that the packages fit together so you don't misplace them, but I dislike how it's applied; I don't like having to get my fingers oily and messy.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have very dry lips and they crack all the time and sometimes bleed. I here great things about this product. Should I buy it? Would it solve my problem?