BY BLISTEX

• I have very dry lips and they crack all the time and some...3 Answers
Blistex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore, 0.20 Ounce (Pack of 4)
  • "I tried out a lot of products which promised to cure my chapped lips. None of them worked for me. This lip balm really revived and restored my lips. I love this product." in 174 reviews
  • "I love how smooth the Chapstick feels. I really do feel like I'm moisturizing my lips.. There is no strong scent or taste which I also love" in 31 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Beth K.
Hutchinson
 I really like the way the (blue) Restore feels on my lips.  I like the way it smells too.  It has a nice texture with no tingling or numbing feeling. I like to use it at night.
The(white) Revive is nice too. It has a pleasant minty scent and flavor to it. This one has menthol in its ingredient list, but it is so far down on the list and provides just a little tingle, but not too overpowering. It doesn't stay on long enough though. I apply it often for that reason. The texture is firmer so you need to rub your finger a little longer into the tub to get enough to apply. But, it's refreshing nonetheless.

Overall, I like it and would buy again.
Rachel B.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! this product was so enjoyable to use & I love that their was a seperate day & night formula! Extremely upset that it is no longer available anywhere I search by I will continue to keep looking because I would purchase this over & over again! Definitely affordable for your wallet & it is worth every penny, as it definitely did the job it states to do!!
DeeDee T.
Lincoln park, MI
Love the blistex line.  They offer a wide array of lip products.  Soothe revive and restore does exactly that.  It soothes your lips and restores moisture.  Your lips feel super moisturized and soft.  I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry, cracked lips.  Or anyone who just wants nice smooth soft lips.
Hannah R.
This stuff is incredible! Smooth, creamy and it works! It applies easily and doesn't taste bad like a lot of lip balms. It works wonderfully too! Also, it's affordable. Blistex always meets my high expectations of lip care products! Definitely recommend.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Blstex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore, 0.20 Ounce (Pack of 4) i to be hone i have never purchased this kind of lip cream however I got the opportunity to try it because my sister always buy them but there was one time last winter, my lips were very dry and cracked that they looked very bad and it was very painful. My super sister gave me one of hers and they do miracles. I love it. And I still have some from the one she gave me. But I totally will buy it when it's done. I highly recommend it.
Monica G.
Everman, TX
Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant helped my dry, flaky lips so much! Bought it because Carmen at the time wasn’t moisturizing my lips how I needed and this product helped me within a day get my luscious lips back
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I have two of these. One resides In my travel bag because when you’re going from different temperatures your lips can pay the price. Another stays at home and has been great going from summer to fall to winter for the same reasons. My only complaint is the tub. I’d rather have a double sided tube so I don’t have to stick my finger in it or try to find some kind of spatula to get it out. Too much trouble and not sanitary!
Rebeca C.
This product was amazing!! I loved the smell it has to it. It was easy to apply. I got this as a christmas present one year and it kept my lips moisturizer. I love this product and I will keep buying it and recommend it to a friend
Brheea G.
Edwardsburg
I fight chronic chapped lips and as smooth as this product felt on my lips it was sticky, it did the job for a while during the day but seemed like I was reapplying quite often. It helped my chapped lips and hydrated them just didn't like reapplying so often. I rate this a 5 because my lips seems to chap over a small breeze in the air, but it worked wonders for my fiance
Alexis B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have very dry lips and they crack all the time and sometimes bleed. I here great things about this product. Should I buy it? Would it solve my problem?