Blistex Lip Soother Revive and Restore

by Blistex

I have very dry lips and they crack all the time and sometimes bleed. I here great things about this product. Should I buy it? Would it solve my problem?
Start your review of Blistex Lip Soother Revive and Restore!
Product Highlights
I tried out a lot of products which promised to cure my chapped lips. None of them worked for me. This lip balm really revived and restored my lips. I love this product.in reviews
I love how smooth the Chapstick feels. I really do feel like I'm moisturizing my lips.. There is no strong scent or taste which I also lovein reviews
Billie Joe P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Blistex Lip Soother Revive and Restore uploaded by Billie Joe P.
This keeps my lips soft for the days I don’t wear lipstick. Leo’s then from being chapped as well.
Somer E.
Ocala
Blistex seems to be the only chapstick that seems to not make my lips feel heavy or irritated in any way. Every one in my family uses blistex.
Cheyenne S.
this product was overall very nice & i liked it & my lips felt very very nice after use. it was a decent price & great value. i have bought this twice now. it definitely met all my expectations. i recommend this 100% to anyone who is looking for a good dependable product.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is grey product to use if your lips really really need some rejuvenating! It def does help with the overal look and feel of your lips over a period of time and it last a good amount of time just make sure you follow the directions to a t!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,026 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product make my lips soft is a great product is always to have one of this inside you bag
Deeanna T.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love the blistex line.  They offer a wide array of lip products.  Soothe revive and restore does exactly that.  It soothes your lips and restores moisture.  Your lips feel super moisturized and soft.  I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry, cracked lips.  Or anyone who just wants nice smooth soft lips.
Renee L.
Winter Park Florida
Great especially in the winter months when your lips are chapped and cracked. I would recommend this product
Jaffre J.
Spartanburg, SC
It is so hard to keep up with these things. That’s honestly why i didn’t give it five stars. It’s good for the price and i do love the formulas as well. I’m an avid chapstick user so I’m always looking for something new. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, only because i carry mine in my pockets and it’s nice to have thinner tubes
Courtney L.
Wake Forest, NC
I have no complaints with this product. It has saved me so many times during cold weather. I always have one on me
Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
I really couldn't tell a difference after using this, even though it claims to revive and restore, I found my other chapsticks lasted longer and moisturized more than this. It wasn't very thick so it didn't stay on as long as I had hoped (overnight).