Blistex Lip Medex Relieves Sore Lips & Restores Moisture Balance 0.25oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nia L.Blistex Lip Medex Relieves Sore Lips & Restores Moisture Balance 0.25oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nia L.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Lip Medex Relieves Sore Lips & Restores Moisture Balance 0.25ozx12 (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nia L.
Nia L.
Dorchester, MA
Out of every lip moisturizer I have, this is an absolute MUST! Keeps lips moisturized, protected, and soft. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this product to everyone. It would also get a 5 star rating every single time.
Life As M.
Life As M.
Philadelphia , PA
Obviously this has been in everyone's bag, car, home etc at some point in there life. The strong mint feeling is great when winter is around cause it backs a punch of hydration. I'm sure a lot of people can agree with me and say even though there isn't much that needs to be said about this product it's definitely the best!
Tybee R.
Tybee R.
Chattanooga, TN
Okay I won't use anything but this during the winter . My lips crack and hurt and I've used lots of chap sticks but this one is my favorite. It's gentle and smells good and you can buy it anywhere and I just love t so much . I like the container bc it's easy to get only a little out
nikolaus K.
nikolaus K.
williamstown
Fairly decent product! Not a terrible lip moisturizer and although I wouldn't buy it again because I have found better options I wouldn't send it back if ever received as a gift lol. It doesn't the job and gives your lips a cooling sensation which I do like however.
Bluette A.
Bluette A.
Bronx, NY
I have been using blistex since i was a teenager, regardless of what ever lip balm i grt i alllllways end up getting me a blistex. Especially during winter and aummer, wgen you lips get the driest. I live with this product always in my bag... even as i tupe this
Emily P.
Emily P.
This product is my all time favvvvv for chapped lips and nightly use. It keeps my lips super soft and moisturizer and actually works when it needs to (unlike original chapstick). I would highly recommend this product but it's been getting harder for me to find it other than at CVS.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
A great way to keep your lips soft and moisturized! Works super well in winter when your lips are driest. The packaging is just right. This Lip balm is very smooth and gentle on lips and tingles them. OVERALL great product
Sienna J.
Sienna J.
San Jose, CA
Helps reduce chapped lips and heals them. Worked very effectively for me. Take it with me everywhere. Definitely would purchase this product again. I would recommend this to someone with dry and chapped lips.
Fatashe H.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
This is one of my other favorite lip products when I need some extreme moisture. The only downfall of this product is it's strong medicinal smell. But it does the job great and it last for a minute !
Lily M.
Lily M.
Baton Rouge
My all time favorite. Love the mint, and the cool feeling is super refreshing on dry lips. Can sometimes be a little more expensive but is completely worth it. Would highly recommend to everyone.