BY BLISTEX

Sore Lips: Lip Medex' medicated ingredients deliver a noticeable and immediate cooling action to provide fast relief from the hot, itching sensations that accompany sore lips. Serious Dryness: Lip Medex provides a special barrier that helps lip cells... see more...

• Does this burn or make your lips tingle since it says medicated? ...13 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love is an understatement when it comes to my precious Blistex, I'm obsessed!! Lol I have been using this all year round since I was about 12 years old & it is heaven on my lips. It smells & looks great on you, also feels awesome because its minty especially when your lips are cracked on those brutally cold or hot days, healing them back to normal in just 1-2 applications. I always say i don't feel like myself when I forget my Blistex because its just that good. Plus my boyfriend hates kissing me with lip gloss/lip stick on, but Blistex he doesn't mind so I need this at all times & recommend it for this reason, I'm sure there are plenty ladies & men alike who can relate lol!! You can find this at any drug store like CVS, Walgreens, rite aid, Wal-Mart or supermarket for $1.50-$2.
Sessie V.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Lips
Not one of my favorite lip protectant. I do love the cooling feeling my lips have one I put it on, but hate the sandy feeling it gives me as it dries. I am not a fan of the design, as I feel after a while I'll end up with chapstick under my nails.
Tanya U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. This is the best product for your lips in the winter. It is also good for the other seasons as well. It works on dry lips. It works on cracked lips. It works on chapped lips. I have been using it for years and will continue to use this product. I would recommend it . It has a fair price.
Su B.
Atlanta
I've used this both when I used to live in the cold MI winters and down here in the heats of GA. It is an excellent lip protectant. I have a bad habit of picking at my lips and needed something that would keep my lips hydrated and smooth throughout the day. I've tried plenty of products and most chopsticks just go on thick in the beginning and don't every really soak into the lips and by a couple of hours my lips feel even more dry-which causes me to really pick at them.  This along with my burts bees are one of the few products that truly work!
Alexandra G.
Amherst, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, this is one of the best products I have ever used, and will continue to use. I keep a tub of this stuff everywhere, especially in the winter. It heals my cracked lips, and it doesn't come off easily, and when you start to get those dry cracks on your hands/knuckles, put some of this stuff on there. This is the thing of miracles and that is why it has so many positive reviews! I love this lip protectant, and it works fast, and every time. I feel like it even plumps up my lips a bit! If I could give this a 10/5, I would!
Jannatul A.
Astoria
I absolutely love the cool feeling that the menthol in this product brings to my lips. Whenever my lips are chapped, I put this on my lips to get that cool, soothing feeling. I've been using this product for the past few years and would recommend it to everyone, especially during the cold times. The only downside is if your lips get too dry after using the balm, you might end up chapping your lips even more or having flakey lip skin that needs to be taken off. But this depends on skin type and frequency of the Blistex lip balm.
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only lip balm I ever use, and I've used it daily most of my life. I like flowing air in my bedroom so even in the winter I have a fan on. This keeps my lips from drying and cracking. It also helps heal chapped lips better than any other brand I've tried. It makes me sad that they aren't as commonly available as before, especially in this larger size. This case will last me a year, though, so I'm good for now. I keep one in my purse and one on my bedside table, and all is well.
Gabriela C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn’t get old. It’s a classic. Best for dry lips, if you have a hot date. It provides great moisture to the lips and is perfect for putting on before a liquid matte lip. The price is right you can’t beat only pay 2 dollars at most and it last forever. I always lose mines and never actually get to finish it. Great product highly recommend
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite lip balm is Blistex, you get the medicated portion as a bonus and always have that menthol touch. Gives a shine depending on the amount you apply. It always gives the perfect amount of moisturization. Lip balm heaven!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the best product I have found for healing broken / damaged / dry /cracked lips!  I live in Minneapolis, so as you can imagine, in the winter it gets rather dry, cold, and a little miserable in the winter.  On the rare occasions where I forget to put on a product to protect, this one saves my lips by making them heal quickly, and with less pain than some other treatments without that nasty flaking you get with some products.  This is always in my purse!
Zavanda W.
Does this burn or make your lips tingle since it says medicated? My kids have extremely dry lips so looking for something for them.