BY BLISTEX

Sore Lips: Lip Medex' medicated ingredients deliver a noticeable and immediate cooling action to provide fast relief from the hot, itching sensations that accompany sore lips. Serious Dryness: Lip Medex provides a special barrier that helps lip cells... see more...

• Does this burn or make your lips tingle since it says medicated? ...13 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Gainesville , FL
Lip treatments are my favorite thing to shop for at drug stores, which is where I picked this up! I love it! I'm a lipstick junkie so my lips can get really dried out and flakey from product.. I apply a thick layer of this before bed and in the morning my lips are completely moisturized and ready for my next round of lipstick! The only minor issue I have with this is that it does have a distinct scent so if you're sensitive to smells you might want to be careful with this.
MsStar S.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
Blistex is the shit. I love it so much especially in the winter. It keeps your lips all baby soft. The only thing I would say about constructive criticism is you have to keep wearing it if you miss a day your lip will feel super dry in my opinion. But blistex helps a lot if you're about to get a pimple put that on it and it makes it less irritated. So I recommend this.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This lip balm is my addiction i have several stashes around my house in my purse. I love the way it feels on my lips takes the dead skin off crazy fast. My lips chap all year round so I alway keep a supply. It has a nice tingle when you put it on. I use it to exfoliate before I put on a matte lip color.
Diamantias Y.
Diamantias Y.
Me encanta este bálsamo para hidratar mis labios pero lo uso con más frecuencia cuando los tengo muy resecos y con alguna molestia ya que tienes algo de menta y te ayuda a refrescar los y aliviar te del dolor tiene analgésicos y los resultados son muy buenos si los usas
Hilary Ann A.
Hilary Ann A.
Racine, WI
When I was growing up I used to make fun of my dad for ALWAYS having this as his chapstick. Now that I'm grown up I actually find myself reaching for this stuff when he isn't around. It is the absolute best chapstick to use once you're already dealing with chapped lips!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I know this sounds crazy but I love a Chapstick that burns and tingles. I feel like it's working and it soothes my lips better. I usually pick this up at Walgreens and keep it on my bedside table. I apply it before bed and wake up with smooth lips.
Aysia H.
Aysia H.
South Hill, VA
super moisturizing, definitely does the trick, last a decent amount of time before having to reapply I'd say, I used quite a few times, it's gentle yet effective, I'd recommend to others for sure! I'm just not a fan of the scent but that's just me
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
This if life! I have such chapped lips! And this keeps them super moisturizers !! I've only bought it once. I can't remember the price but I totally forgot about it till I saw this.. i'm probably going to buy it again!!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Greenbelt, MD
Great for everyday use. Very moisturizing and left my lips feeling great. Doesn't make you feel like its medicated which is nice, your lips are protected and there's a subtle gloss to them. Love this product!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Hagerstown, MD
I will forever love this lip treatment. It smells amazing and feels amazing. It has a cooling feel when you apply it. You can basically find it in any store. I do not even know how many jars I have used up.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
Does this burn or make your lips tingle since it says medicated? My kids have extremely dry lips so looking for something for them.