Blistex Lip Medex

by Blistex

NULL

[product:blistex-lip-medex] Don’t you guys loveeee feeling the cooling effect while it’s on? I love it!!
Can any recommend a similar product in a tube? Love this product but hate the messy application.
What stores does this product sell at?
Start your review of Blistex Lip Medex!
Product Highlights
...another. It feels super tingly on the lips which makes me feel like it's healing.in reviews
I love all blistex! This is probably my favorite product for chapped lips. When you put it on it actually feels like it's working.in reviews
This is a great hydrating lip balm to use if you have really chapped lips or if you are looking for a good nighttime lip balm. It can get a bit messy since it is in a pot but it feels amazing!in reviews
Dimple P.
New York
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Dimple P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Besides Carmex, this product is the only lip balm that works!!! This one in the blue pot is the best!! I lather a thick layer on my lips before going to bed and wake up with plump lips. Because it’s winter I wipe my lips with a towel to exfoliate and my lips are sooooo soft. Get this!!!
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have no words to thank to express how happy this product makes me, it helps me with dryness, I use it in the winter so that my lips are perfect, something I love is the freshness that it leaves, I run out of one and I'm looking for the other ... I really recommend it 100%
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Kayley D.
This is what I like to pull out during the winter time for my dry lips, because almost no matter what I do, they are just in a constant state of dryness. This is definitely one product that I can actually FEEL on my lips that it’s working. It has a nice cooling feeling that feels great on sore lips. I most definitely recommend this for anyone living in a cold winter climate.
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by miriam T.
Im currently on Accutane and my lips are CHAPPED, DRY and are in pain. Using this product allows my lips to hydrate and removed the chappyness. Highly recommend this product
Estephany R.
newyork
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Estephany R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, it treats the lips very well, it is super good apart, it is only worth $ 1 dollar, it is super cheap I recommend
Brooke H.
Monroe, CT
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Brooke H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Y’all it’s a nightly routine of mine to put this on before bed. The scent is a cooling eucalyptus/mint smell that is very soothing to me. It has no SPF In it which I love for at night. I think it helps me breath better and calms me before bed. 10/10 would recommend!!
Aja D.
Glendale, CA
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Aja D.
THIS SAVES MY LIPS!! so in love with this. i love the way it feels especially after i exfoliate my lips, it’s smooth but not glossy or sticky... and keeps my lips moisturized all day! so good! i’ve been using it since middle school!! Blistex Lip Medex 💙
Laura H.
Kirkland
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by Laura H.
My dad has always said that this is the only lip balm worth using. He is 100% right. It works even better than Vaseline, which was my previous go-to. Even in the dead of winter, I only have to apply it a couple times a day for my lips to remain soft and crack-free. It's not the sexiest, and you have to use your finger to apply it, but it works so it's worth it.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Blistex is always my go to for dry cracked lips! If I were stranded out in the cold, with 6 ft of snow on the ground I'd definitely want blistex complete moisture lip protectant.
astrid M.
bronx
Blistex Lip Medex uploaded by astrid M.
Purchased at: CVS
Best lip balm ever. I use it on a regular day basis when im not wearing lipstick. I love it and always buy new ones as soon as i finish the previous one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa B.
il y a 6 mois
Blistex Lip Medex Don’t you guys loveeee feeling the cooling effect while it’s on? I love it!!
Celena A. il y a 5 mois
My favorite part about it 😍 and that my lips feel buttery afterwards.