Sore Lips: Lip Medex' medicated ingredients deliver a noticeable and immediate cooling action to provide fast relief from the hot, itching sensations that accompany sore lips. Serious Dryness: Lip Medex provides a special barrier that helps lip cells...

How many are going to try an win the #Birthdaybash
I love this brand but will it have other flavors?
Is this product safe to use over a cold sore? Blistex Lip Medex®
Start your review of Blistex Lip Medex®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this lip balm!! It works great when i have chapped lips. IT doesn't have that waxy feeling that I hate.” in 838 reviews
“Great for everyday use. Very moisturizing and left my lips feeling great. Doesn't make you feel like its medicated which is nice, your lips are protected and there's a subtle gloss to them. Love this product!” in 108 reviews
“This is a must have for any one who gets blisters on their lips which is not fun! ” in 77 reviews
NY
As a child this was always in the house as my mother is a Blistex stan 😂 my first experience of "makeup" was my mom giving me some of this to gloss up my lips as a little girl. While in recent years I've switched to the classic Carmex pot, I do remember this working greatly. It has a thick, glossy jelly texture that feels cool & tingly on the lips. It's nicely hydrating and protective in the cold weather, though is pretty oily. The scent is strongly medicinal and bitter, you don't want it gettin on your tongue.
North Dakota
Blistex Lip Medex® uploaded by Skin D.
Ok, this is the best lip product that can be used on the market. I was using oral medicine for acne when I was 18 which cracked my lips open to bleed. My doctor referred to blistex and with in a day my lips was as soft as can be. It is a little pricy but it works. I use it till this day (10 years later).
Boston Ma
I was at the grocery store with my lips on fire they were so chapped and dry I picked up this product in the checkout line and put it on by the time I was done paying my lips felt a hundred times better and by the end of the evening my lips were back to normal this is a miracle product and so budget-friendly I stock up on this product every fall to get us through the winter
Clanton
this one works very well when your lips are already chapped I love this product as well and love the price on this as well I feel like for what they do it would seem like they would be more price but they aren't and the packaging is great and would not change that
Lakeland, FL
This heals my lips so well. I worked in a refrigerated warehouse for awhile and my lips were ruined from the constant cold to hot as I live in Florida and this provided a nice, cooling relief to my dry and cracked lips. By the next day of using they were back to normal.
Holland
I think everyone I know loves Blistex. When I bring it out to put some shine and comfort to my lips, friends always tell me how much they love it.  I love how it makes my lips feel, soft and moisturized.  I recommend this to anyone living in a colder climate!
Indianapolis, IN
Although I consistently used this product when I was younger it just didn’t stick. I like it but it’s not a must have for me. It does the trick when I don’t have anything else. But I don’t like the film it leaves. It’s just weird. I love the medicated feel though.
1080 Anderson Avenue apt 2D
Blistex is what are used for my childhood for now for always and forever. It’s only like $1.50 and come on now everybody has $1.50 in their pocket and you won’t think that it’ll go away in like 2.5 seconds not Blistex last a long time
Flushing, NY
This blistex is for more intense treatment to dry lips. It does its job and you can even feel it. Has a cooling sensation with a bit of a stronger scent than the pink blistex. Is more on the oily side so only a little is needed.
New York
I’ve always used blistex ever since I was a little girl. It’s very moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth. I always try to restock once I see that it’s getting low. I would definitely recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto
London, ON
a year ago
vanessa B. • 9 months ago
Also I use it's not Blistex but I get the dry winter lips to I use Burt's Bees conditioning lip scrub everyday and it helped me so much I don't have to deal with the dry skin chapped lips it's perfect and you could get it at CVS Walgreens even Walmart seriously if you have that dry winter lips try Burt's Bees conditioning lip scrub it works wonders let me know if you do use it
Washington, DC
a year ago
Jaime W. • a year ago
I also prefer Blistex to Carmex! I find the Blistex moisturizes my lips better and doesn’t have the unappealing flavour that Carmex has.