BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
As far as chapsticks go, this is one of my favorites. I use this a lot in the winter because my lips get so dry from the cold air and this works perfectly for that. I love the massaging tip because it helps to get rid of the dry skin. I think the formula is phenomenal. It hydrates better than anything else.
Latece L.
bradenton
I love blistex because of its ability to protect my lips against the sun as well as its ability to keep my lips from being dry. Also, it serves as a medicated ointment to get rid of any blisters that may appear. I would definitely buy this product again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Im on the fence with this one. I love the way it feels when applying, its got a good formula and the flavor is pleasant. For me personally this isn't a good everyday all day chapstick because it tends to build up on my lips (and on the applicator) and turn white if used multiple times in a row.
Hailey M.
I've always loved used Blistex products. It's an extremely easy and simple way to make my lips feel super soft! The packaging holds up well and you can pick it up at just about any grocery/drug store!
Victoria P.
I like this stuff, it smells nice and it helps to moisturize my lips. I would say it isn't the best chapstick I've ever used but it's definitely nice to keep in my purse for when I need a quick moisturize.
Angela G.
Columbus, OH
Love this chapstick. It's my addiction, and its amazing in the summer because my lips always get burnt from the sun. But having SPF 15 I don't have to worry about my lips getting burnt from the sun!
Jacqueline V.
It worked very well. The surface where the cream comes out does massage your lips and feel good. It was very long lasting which surprised me. I would buy it again because the price was not too expensive. It was very easy to use and lasted for a really long time.
Ashlie N.
Gainesville, FL
Did not like this product whatsoever. The texture, scent and feeling after being applied was terrible. Beyond that- the packaging was poorly designed. The way the lid is made had a tab that inserted into the tube when not in use, and would make a mess each time you used it.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love Blistex especially the Medicaid at one. I love a product that really feels like it’s working and that’s what Blistex is you can feel it moisturizing your lips and healing it and rejuvenating it if you haven’t tried Blistex what are you doing run don’t walk go out and purchase
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
Tried this as an impulse buy and could have taken or left it. Liked that it has spf in it. The lip massage portion was nothing special. I probably won't buy again,just because there are other products out there I enjoy more.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.