BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Angela G.
Columbus, OH
Love this chapstick. It's my addiction, and its amazing in the summer because my lips always get burnt from the sun. But having SPF 15 I don't have to worry about my lips getting burnt from the sun!
Jacqueline V.
It worked very well. The surface where the cream comes out does massage your lips and feel good. It was very long lasting which surprised me. I would buy it again because the price was not too expensive. It was very easy to use and lasted for a really long time.
Ashlie N.
Gainesville, FL
Did not like this product whatsoever. The texture, scent and feeling after being applied was terrible. Beyond that- the packaging was poorly designed. The way the lid is made had a tab that inserted into the tube when not in use, and would make a mess each time you used it.
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
Tried this as an impulse buy and could have taken or left it. Liked that it has spf in it. The lip massage portion was nothing special. I probably won't buy again,just because there are other products out there I enjoy more.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love Blistex especially the Medicaid at one. I love a product that really feels like it’s working and that’s what Blistex is you can feel it moisturizing your lips and healing it and rejuvenating it if you haven’t tried Blistex what are you doing run don’t walk go out and purchase
Esmeralda H.
Tucson, AZ
I usually get my chapsticks as I'm in the checkout line because they have a little section of goodies. And yes I'm always losing at least one chapstick every week. I recently moved to a hot weather state and I'm definitely looking for everything that has sun protection. When I first moved out here my lips were the first thing to go. They were dehydrated, cracking, and even bleeding I have never experienced this type of heat before I was wearing chapstick like everyday. I didn't even know that you can get chapped lips from the sun/ dehydration I thought it was only from cold weather and licking your lips constantly. Chapsticks are just chapsticks to me but I saw that this product had it SPF 15 so I just had to get it. This product is not sticky and it doesn't leave that glossy finish behind so it looks like you're not even wearing anything at all, and I like that about this product. There's not really any scent to it I kind of like the ones that smells flowery or fruity, but I'll take protection over smell any day.
Anna K.
Richfield, MN
This is my absolute go to lip balm! I've used this for years and always repurchase it. It smells medicinal, which I really like, but might not be for everyone. The packaging is simple, like any other chapstick. I have three of them and keep one at home, one in my purse, and one in my backpack at all times!
Kimberly C.
I love this item . Makes my lips feel nice and moisturizer . Packaging is nice . Fits perfectly in pockets purses anywhere pretty much ! Purchased mine at my local drug storyline . This item is easy to apply !! I would definitely recommend this item to others
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I picked up this product at Walmart and was super excited to try it. I really like the massage aspect of the lip balm, however, I felt like it didn't do very much for my lips. I only bought it once because of that. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I found something better.
Kayla L.
This product is really nice I love it a lot it is so amazing you could buy this product at any drugstore it is very affordable it is very easy to apply onto the lips and it always meets my expectations when I get this product I would highly recommend
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.