BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Carol C.
Lexington
I really like this product , it keeps my lips from drying out and getting chapped . It is very easy to apply   the packaging is nice looking.
Sarah M.
Laporte , IN
This is another go to lip product for me! This product has a very light feel and doesn’t have the nasty taste that many strong lip products have. I would highly recommend this product!
Amy B.
Geneva
I love Blistex. Their products are so soft and make your lips feel fantastic. They’re scented nicely without being overwhelming, and they’re not expensive either.
Morgan M.
This product is amazing for the days when your lips need to be rehydrated. Or those days you’re out in the sun and they’re burnt. Blistex can replenish your lips within minutes. They smell great and last forever! Definitely recommend.
Crystal B.
Clay City, KY
I like this product as well it also makes your lips soft I would recommend anyone to try it its a good product and not expensive and you can buy it at Walmart,dollar general,family dollar,Kroger,rite aid,CVS,walgreens
Najah A.
Staten Island, NY
Love it. I usually put some on perfect going to bed. When I wake up my lips are soft, plump, and ready to start the day. Make sure to continue to reapply and rub your lips together.
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
I can not live without this stuff. Im prone to cold sores from the sun and wind and the SPF 15 protects my lips in the tanning bed, in the sun, on the beach, and on the motorcycle. It has a tingly mint feeling to it, that I love too! You cant beat the price for all of that this amazing product does!
StanGramz T.
I have dry skin and therefore dry lips. Vaseline can be too oily at times and other chopsticks aren't moisturizing enough. Blistex is the perfect balance. No smells or after taste - just a good amount of coverage and SPF 15 (because you know your lips are often a forgotten part of your body to sunscreen).
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Blistex is the perfect compromise for me- it's not as expensive as the premium brands but not cheap and useless like chapstick, so I always keep Blistex around. I prefer the tube applicator, so I like this product. It keeps my very dry skin moisturized and lasts a long time
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
I had a terrible allegoric reaction to this product specifically. It is more expensive then other chapsticks, and I was always reapplying during the time I hadn't reacted to it. It was easy to apply, and I appreciated the long cover because it was harder to lose. Overall, I don't think it is for me, but just make sure you check the ingredients and you should be fine.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.