BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Ana V.
Orlando
I really like how this feels fresh on the lips, but I think the smell is too strong and it bothers me sometimes. Although I'm not a repeat user of this, I think it is the best option to use during winter time. I just don't use it a lot because it is hot where I live.
Rachel M.
Toronto, OH
Blistex chapstick is probably one of the chapsticks I go to most often but it isn't my favorite. I feel like it just sits on my lips instead of sinking in and moisturizing my lips. It protects but doesn't moisturize.
Jessica C.
Kingston
didn't dry my lips and made them feel AMAZING. Define tly going to buy again and I love that it has sunscreen which is a huge problem for me in the summer so this chapstick is a major must for me and I even wear it while swimming
Catherine D.
LIP SUNSCREEN! This stuff is super important to have on your lips and I will always recommend it if your are an outdoorsy person! Glides on nicely and does what it says. Great product!
Rebekah T.
I totally love this! I had purchased this way back in Dollarama and loved the texture of the lip balm. I found it to be extremely hydrating, especially for someone with dry lips. It was quite easy to apply and would totally recommend it for someone looking for hydration for their lips!
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
This helps moisturize my lips when they're chapped. However with the cold my lips get flaky and I've been noticing irritation, this relieves the pain,but i have to constantly apply it for it not to hurt. There's no smell to the chapstick and it leaves your lips nice and glossy look to it.
Sandra m.
Blistex lip protector is a big part of my daily lip care. I use it at least 2-3 times per day. I buy it in my local pharmacy and always have a few spare in my multiple purses. It is easy to apply and I love SPF protector since I live in hot climate. I would definitely recommend it.
Leah S.
I love this lip balm! I originally bought it for my brother as a stocking stuffer last year it was so highly regarded that I bought myself one as well. It goes on smooth and the massager is great. I got it from Shoppers Drug Mart so it wasn't very expensive. I would definitely recommend it for people with dry lips
Janet P.
This is a great product. Goes on light and has SPF in it too. It does all I need a lip balm to do. I use it all the time-day and night. It's available at drugstores and isn't overpriced.
member-74cb4
Highly recommend for massaging off the lips and easy to apply, keeps lips very soft! Perfect for the cold weather! The packaging is handy small it fits everywhere. Fell in love with it straight away. I recommended it to friends and they all agreed!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.