BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
sidney j.
Niagara on the lake, ON
LOVE This lip balm nourishes and moisturizes my lips so nicely! I bought it from a hotel kiosk so I haven’t been able to find it at a drug store! Love how it has spf in it I don’t have to wear any extra protection on my lips when I’m tanning
Mandeep G.
VANCOUVER, BC
I generally love Blistex products-they are moisturizing and healing in the winter. However, this one has a strange sunscreen taste that I cannot get past. I never reach for this product unless I have to. Would not recommend.
Katelyn W.
Great product ! Great packaging . Keeps lips moisturized all day long . Easy to apply . Great for the winter time dry air . You don't have to reapply over and over. I would buy this product over and over again .
Diana L.
Blistex is my absolut favorite in the Winter it protect your lips from cracking and drying Out use it 2-3times a day and your lips Will be soft and fine all day and night it is fantastic
Odelia M.
Roberts Creek, BC
Such a good product! My lips were so chapped on my vacation to Mexico and this Chapstick saved my life ! I got this product at ULTA and it's just what I needed
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
Easy applicator and goes on smoothly. It lasts a few hours before needing to be reapplied. I use this as my backup brand since my results are iffy. If I wear it two days in a row my lips become noticeably irritated and even sometimes burn. I find that it never really moisturizers, just sits on top.
Akvile R.
Duloch , Dunfermline
I always used blistex products but grabed this one by mistake at supemarket. It has a twist dispenser so its easy to get as much as you need. Just be careful not to get out too much because you cant turn it back. I'm not sure how much of massaging it gives to lips but i just like it as regular lip product and it does the job.
Jordan W.
I have this with me in my purse at all times! Especially in the winter months when my lips are super dry and cracking. It goes on nice and smooth, and doesn't leave your lips feeling waxy. Plus the added spf protects your lips from the elements!
Kira L.
Ottawa, On
This product is one of my personal favorite chapsticks. The packaging is really cute. The price isn't too costly , in my opinion.
I love that it not only keeps my lips hydrated it also protects my lips from the sun. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a really good chapstick.
Ana V.
Orlando
I really like how this feels fresh on the lips, but I think the smell is too strong and it bothers me sometimes. Although I'm not a repeat user of this, I think it is the best option to use during winter time. I just don't use it a lot because it is hot where I live.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.