BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Charlotte W.
Gentle, leaves your lips feeling lhydrated and moisturised. I bought this in my local pharmacy . You have to run it in very well though as otherwise it appeara white on the lips. It has fairly basic packaging, but is very easy to carry around , I would reccomend this to others!! It's perfect for a high altitude holiday, where your lips are lacking in moisture for example skiing, mountain climbing etc .
Kim H.
I love using Blister in the winter when my lips feel like they are dying. It lasts all day and keeps my lips feeling like they are going to die. It's not expensive and totally worth buying a million because I always seem to lose it. I think everyone should use this
Chelsea D.
Langley
We love how this lip balm protects our lips from the sun. The balm makes our lips feel smooth and kissable! The small size makes it easy to slip into a pocket or purse for on the go use. You can find it at any grocery or drug store and there are so many different flavours so you can find the perfect fit for you!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This blisters a very good sun protectant , it works good on your lips but I personally care for another brand more then this one, but I do recommend this product and it's inexpensive, also available at most stores.
Hannah-Mae G.
Gloucester
As my lips always get dry when I'm away I find this an essential holiday item as it moisturises and has the added protection of SPF. It's also great as the applicator is soft, it's easily carried and the product itself doesn't have a strong smell. Would definitely recommend this to others
Sussy C.
San Salvador
Humecta y al mismo tiempo tiene protector solar! Este es perfecto para verano. En mi pais siempre es verano, el clima es tropical. Cuando tengo que exponerme mucho al sol, prefiero utilizar este bálsamo ya que sé que estaré protegida. Los labios quedan super suaves. El olor es diferente a otros bálsamos que he usado, pero tampoco está mal.
Marissa S.
Ottawa
I like it! Simple and it works well. The container is small amd fits in my bag or pencil case. The colour of the packaging is nice. It dries out my lips sometimes but mkst f the tjme it's alright. I also like the subtle smell/flavour of it. Anniston have in my world!
Charlotte B.
Halifax
Does not work as well as I'd hope to and leaves a weird consistency and sheen in the lips. It also does not taste very well and for the sunscreen aspect it did not work very well in protecting my lips and they did end up being burnt even after reapplying
jandira S.
Porto de Mós

I hated this product, it does not do anything by my lips, when I apply the product, it simply stays on the lips, I do not feel it absorbs anything.And it has no durability at all. It was the first and last time i tried this. Would not buy again.
angelica l.
Me encanta porque las chicas como yo que vivimos en un lugar que hay mucho sol nuestra piel si no la cuidamos se reseca y se quema y es igual que los labios me gusta mucho por lo mismo porque me los cuida y a pesar le hace masajes a los labios
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.