BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Rebecca R.
Fife
I was pretty shocked that I liked this product so much. I thought that it would be oily but I was pleasantly surprised that it actually sunk it to my lips and lasted for a while. Considering the price point, this is definitely my go to lip product.
Robyn F.
Absolutely anything by Blistex is absolutely incredible! Any time of year, with any makeup, and any conditions! I stand by this product like I have for the last 10 years of using it! There is nothing else on the market that is as good as ballistic when it comes to having dry and cracked lips! I love that they haven't turned all of these into lipsticks or mess with any of the formula that I have been in love with for years!
Kahli M.
Winnipeg, MB
This product is one of my favourite lip balms. It always goes on smooth and hydrates my lips. I bought mine at superstore and it beyond exceeds my expectations everytime I use it. I highly recommend this product for anyone that suffers from dry lips.
Bridget H.
Inverness
Amazing product, keep lips soft and protected, usually My lips suffer in the sun, doesn’t have to reapplied as often other products, totally exceeded expectations for the price, would definitely buy again!!!!
Barbara V.
Miami
I used to have acne and I took a treatment ( Isotretinoin) for a long time that dried my lips a lot, it was horrible !! Blistex saved my lips and my life hahaha was the only one that could hydrate my lips
Helena H.
Helsinki
It made my lips suoer soft and espessially in the winter time when my lips get chapped so easily this is the perfect product to get those lips smooth and plump. The smell is also amazing. Highly recomend to everyone.
Miina K.
Ähtäri
Very hydrating and longlasting softnes at lips after using this. I really like this one. This isn't like slimey at your lips like some others other brands lip balms. And the smell in this is soo good!
Maryam k.
Leicestershire , Loughborough
Blistex was my best friend when I was in Dubai during the summer. It helped my chapped lips stay smooth and it’s actually a very good value for money. I have been using it ever since 💋
kayla b.
Moose Jaw , SK
I only use this when I’m skiing to protect my lips from the sun. I wouldn’t use it if my lips were chapped as I haven’t had great luck with blistex. As a sun screen I think it works fine.
Michelle G.
I have purchased this item a few times for myself and my daughter. The price is fair, easy to apply and I love the added spf feature for all seasons. I am happy with this and would recommend it to others.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.