BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
My go to! These are the absolute best. I don't even mind the medicated smell to it!
Ash B.
I seriously don't go anywhere without this product. Love it! And it's a great deal
Victoria K.
Good for sun protection, but not good for overall good treatment for the lips.
Stephanie B.
Goode, VA
The way it feels on your lips is not greasy. Doeant not taste like medicine.
Mandie A.
Tulsa, OK
I have tried this product in the past. It did not help with my chapped lips.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I have maybe bought this one e or twice not my top choice but will do the job
Tawnya S.
West Salem, WI
Love how my lips feel so soft! I like knowing it has sun protection in it!
Dayana H.
Tallahassee, FL
Moisturizers and has a silky texture
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to when my lips get really bad. It’s good for immediate and extreme relief. I don’t use it all the time, but when it’s needed, I always know where to look!
Heather M.
Very good lip balm, I highly recommend it it is very moisturising and it protects my lips very well from sun light it is extremely easy to apply and it lasts a long time it is great value for money and I would definitely buy it again! I recommend you do too!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.