BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
This stuff is great for a throw away bottle of medicated chap stick for cold sores. I try not to use products when I feel a cold sore coming, this helps to soothe and heal a breakout quickly.
Aby W.
This is one of my favorite products when I am sick. It really rehydrates chapped lips and makes them soft once again. It also smells really good. I will keep buying when I’m sick and would recommend to other people.
Ashton C.
Augusta
I love the massage tip on this when my lips are extra chapped! I also love that I don’t have to worry about it melting in the sun if I want to throw it in my beach bag!! Perfect for sun protected lips on the go!
Nicole G.
Garden Grove
This product definitely works wonders. Not only does it moisturize and replenishes dry lips but it also massages in the balm to absorb in lips to have smooth, soft lips all day long.
Venus G.
Overland Park
I love this product. As a lifeguard, this protected my lips all day and was long lasting. It was given to me as a gift and it was a very good one. The packaging is great and I would definitely buy this again!
Nicole P.
This product is ok I feel with an oil lip product it’s doesn’t stay on long and slips all over the place not a big fan of this I feel like the regular chapsticks last longer and stay on better and for longer
Carrie P.
This is my staple lip balm. I have some by my bedside, at my desk, in my purse, pretty much everywhere. The moisturizing and tingly combo is my favorite and it keeps my lips soft!
Tasfia H.
Jamaica
Very moisturizing, its the only lip balm i use and it lasted me the whole entire year, this is not my first time using this, i bought this from a drugstore by me and i would definitely recommend to other
Rhiannon P.
I like how light this is on my lips. I don’t feel like I’m coated in wax after applying. It’s great for summer months when you’re outside - however i recommend using year round.
Ashlee O.
Front Royal
Blistex is the absolute best chopstick , been using it since I was a kid and it never fails to soften my lips and keep them smooth and the product doesn't fall apart .
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.