BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Morgan H.
Al
I liked this product. You can’t go wrong with blistex. The grooves on the applicator help soothe dry lips and the product smells amazing. Non greasy and non sticky! I would definitely purchase it again.
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
This product doesn’t help, it actually does the opposite & burns when applied! It melts easily and is not something I would recommend! Especially since the price isn’t worth the buy! Avoid at all costs
Meredith E.
It’s a great choice, it is a sunscreen for your lips. I have only purchased it one time and that isn’t because it isn’t good, it was good but not the feel I was looking for. I would buy it again and maybe get a different feel for it.
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to every day lip balm. I use it every single morning and night, over very expensive products. It makes me lips moisturized and protects them from the sun. Plus it’s affordable, love!!!
Jennifer F.
I love this stuff! I can use it as soon as I feel my lips starting to chap, or even already chapped severally. After a day of use my lips are back to normal. Also protect well during the cold months.
Margaret Ann H.
This product feels great on the lips! It is so nice to put on and leaves lips super soft! It does great with chapped lips as well! The flavor is not my favorite, not bad but I’m a minty person. However works well so I don’t mind
Jahnessa M.
This is your typical lip protection... champ stick. I’m not to big on it, not really a scent or flavor just plain Jane but it does get the job done, keeping your lips from chapping and get dry
Brittani P.
norfolk va
Love how smooth this chapstick leaves my lips feeling. The packaging is perfect and love how the shape of the actual chapstick is. It’s very long lasting and I would definitely recommend it!
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
This lip balm is amazing! When i was in New York it was freezing and blistex was the only thing keeping my lips from chapping. It always feels so good going on and I have continued to use it.
Samantha B.
Indianapolis, IN
I ran out of chapstick while I was on my way to run some errands and I had my boyfriend run inside a gas station to get me more, this is what he brought out to me and it leaves my lips feeling very smooth and refreshed!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.