BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is a close second favorite lip balm. While my lips feel nourished when using it, I still feel that this isn’t quite as intense as Carmex may be in repairing dryness. This works best if your lips are not already super dey
Jessica G.
North Augusta, SC
I absolutely love this product! The lips massager is great!!! Makes lips feel oh so soft and relaxed! I highly recommend this product. It great for dry lips and even if your lips are chapped. I am a frequent user of this product i will be purchasing again.
Clara S.
Ririe, ID
I use this when I have too but feel like my lips die if I don’t use it. So as long as I never stop putting it on my lips I’m okay. Wish it didn’t just maintain but helped repair. Not my favorite but better than most.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
This is another test lip balm for the winter months. It gets the job done quick and the moisture really lasts. I highly recommend this if you’re suffering from severe chapped lips. You can find it pretty much anywhere.
Meggen S.
Saint Charles, IL
I used this on a whim when the convenience store did not have my beloved Burt’s Bees. The price was reasonable and it moisturized my lips like I needed. But it felt very greasy and I had to reapply way too often.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I super love this!! In ghis time of the season ,climate changes and your lips starts to get chapped. Blistex is my to go it has been the only one helping me and my chapped lips, it doesnt cost a lot but it helps alot.
Ailynn V.
Justin
REALLY GOOD TO USE. I’ve used this for the first time during summer while at the lake. I’ve used it ever since. My lips feel so smooth and not dried down. Perfect for protection against the sun. 10/10 recommend.
Meagan W.
Blistex is my moms go-to brand. It’s good in a Ping but I don’t like the white film left behind. On the positive side- my mom complimented my lips when that’s all I had on because she thought I had on lipstick.
Deena R.
Great product. Chapstix are hard to say anything bad about. This one is more waxy so it helps seal chapped lips. I really like it. There isn’t a sheen or any gloss look when using it so it’s good for men and women
Nashea C.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome Product. It was my first time using but I absolutely loved it. It was very easy to use/apply. It exceeded my expectations. I thought it wouldn’t be good. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.