BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Sarah S.
Pasadena, TX
I absolutely LOVE this Chapstick! My lips never get chapped when I use this, whether it be super hot outside or cold. Blistex always makes good lip balms!
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
Exactly what I need in the colder drier air seasons. My lips are protected, they are moistened, it lasts for a pretty long while before I have to reapply.
Teresa T.
Staten Island, NY
Love blixtex, feels moisturized while protecting on the beach. Great in the winter as well, calms chapped lips and prevents future dryness. East glide on.
Dahlia B.
Rogers, AR
I literally have 5 pairs of chapstick with me everywhere. on my nightstand, car, backpack, sorority bag, you name it. I just always like my lips being soft
Stephanie D.
Parsons, KS
This works the best for my dry lips and the sunscreen is an added bonus. It also seems to last longer than other brands as I don't have to apply as often.
Milagros A.
I like blistex because it really helps my lips feel moist and also protects them from the sun. I also like putting it under my lipstick so it won’t crack.
Taitum V.
Very comparable to chapstick brand. I love the flavors and convenience of blistex, easy to grab and go when needed and keep on hand during cold dry weather
Teresa K.
Linn, KS
This product receives 3/5 stars from me because I feel as if it is the same quality as cheaper brands. Also it doesn't last long but I use it occasionally.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA
Worked well. Didn't really enjoy the smell of the product all that much. I did enjoy the ribs on the applicator, helped get rid of dry skin on the lips.
Kimberly C.
Princeton, NJ
My favorite! No chapstick works better on my dry lips. I use it every night! My favorite! No chapstick works better on my dry lips. I use it every night!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.