BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Emma G.
Blistex is my go to chapstick. It keeps my lips moisturized all day long and I love the size of the product. It fits in my purse perfectly and I can apply it over lipstick when my lips feel dry. I would recommend this product to a friend any day!!!!!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
U can never go wrong with Blistex. This lip massager feels good on ur lips. The formula in the product leaves ur lips feeling smooth. I've used this product for years. It lasts long and I highly recommend trying it. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Amanda N.
Yorkville
I for one loved it I get chapped lips every winter an it gets so bad they bleed, everything I tried would just dry up and I'd have to reapply it. Once I got blistex my lips are beautiful, never dry, and I always carry it with me at all times.
Maria A.
Towson,MD
It has a nice minty smell and taste. If you are applying lipstick afterwards it plumps your lips up. It protects your lips from being too soft or too dry. It does not leave white residue . It last a while, while your outside. I get it usually at cvs.
Crystal M.
Brookfield, OH
I have quite the stock pile when it comes to chapsticks. The price is always very affordable and reasonable. I got a lot of them at walmart or online. The packaging is lovely as it usually tells you exactly what your getting in the cover and it never dissapoints!
Julie D.
I love love love the massaging tip on this chapstick. You roll up the bottom, the product comes out of a hole in the massaging tip, and absorbs nicely. The ridges on the tip also help remove dead skin, leaving baby soft lips every time.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This one smells good and doesn't taste bad. I don't feel like I have to reapply every 10 minutes but I also can't really tell if it's doing much of anything, either. Good for the days when I just want to have something smooth on my lips.
Brittany M.
This product felt really good on my lips! It’s not as cheap as The Chapstick brand. Sometimes I have noticed it’s a bit harder to find. But I would still use it again and the product itself is worth 5 stars because it works great!
Shelby R.
I am one of those people that benefits from a lip balm that has spf because my lips get sunburned. This product works well to protect your lips from the harsh rays of the sun as well as keep them feeling smooth and moisturized.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is a close second favorite lip balm. While my lips feel nourished when using it, I still feel that this isn’t quite as intense as Carmex may be in repairing dryness. This works best if your lips are not already super dey
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.