BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Randi H.
Such a nice chap stick! I love how my lips feel after using this. I always put this chap stick on before I go to bed and I wake up with my lips feeling so soft.
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
use this religiously- keep it in car- by bed- in purse- in the kitchen- i hate dry lips- this is cheap and works great and lasts all night while I am sleeping-
LaDonna S.
Elkridge, MD
Good basic lip protectant. Like that it also includes sunscreen, so good for outdoor activities in both winter and summer to protect the lips and add mositure.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
Not my favorite but if I can't find my regular go to Chapstick I use this for a healing lip feel. Soft and not so thick which I love epically in summer time
Shayla W.
Mount Orab
I like this product. I have tried a lot of different chapsticks. It’s pretty good and makes my lips soft. I just remember having to reapply quite frequently.
Sierra W.
Tallahassee, FL
Blister is the holy grail of my chapsticks. I have different flavors & they're all great. I keep multiples so that if I lose one I do have plenty of backups.
Sara C.
Central Point, OR
This is my favorite go to lip care it keeps my lips soft all day and it's not sticky. It goes on easy and heals my lips fast when they are dry, or cracked.
Sarah S.
Pasadena, TX
I absolutely LOVE this Chapstick! My lips never get chapped when I use this, whether it be super hot outside or cold. Blistex always makes good lip balms!
Stephanie D.
Parsons, KS
This works the best for my dry lips and the sunscreen is an added bonus. It also seems to last longer than other brands as I don't have to apply as often.
Teresa T.
Staten Island, NY
Love blixtex, feels moisturized while protecting on the beach. Great in the winter as well, calms chapped lips and prevents future dryness. East glide on.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.