BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Jena S.
Varysburg, NY
I'm obsessed with the megicated lip balm. Always my go to all year round weather im at the beach or skiing this always comforts my lips. If they feel dry I can apply it at night and in the morning they are feeling great again. I seriously love this!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this lip massage before I apply any lip gloss, lip stain or anything to my lips so they won't appear dry. This blistex also protects my lips due to the sunscreen that is in it. I would recommend this to others
Candy F.
Summerville, GA
I've used this many times as I am at the beach. Also during the winter months it's great as well. It's a great go to lip balm. The fact that it carries UV PROTECTION is a must have.
Melair H.
Chatsworth, CA
Worst experience ever! When I used this product it activated my cold sores . For sine reasons my whole lips was swollen. I will never buy this again. This product got me sent to the dermatologist . Never again. This is defiantly on my beware list.
Jocelynn A.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Blistex wasn't really for me. It never moisturized my lips and it actually made my lips feel worse than how it was before I put it on. Maybe it works for other people but not for me.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
This product is a lip saver! I use to come in from snowshoeing and my lips would be a mess! Now I can go out snowshoeing for hours and know that my lips will survive the journey.
Candace D.
Stanford, KY
Love it! Keeps my lips soft and smooth. I have these stashed everywhere. There's one in the medicine cabinet, in the living room, in my car, and even one in my pocket right now.
Nicole B.
Ludlow, MA
This chapstick works so well on my lips, I have very dry lips and it works great. It's not like a miracle lip balm but for its price, it works the best. I definitely reccomend
Tracey V.
Syracuse, NY
Wasn't thrilled with this product. Used while at a beach and I still ended up with sun burnt lips and they didn't keep them moist. The packaging was dull as well as the product, but then again I guess you get what you pay for.
Ashlee D.
I've been using this for years. It's great for days my lips are slightly dry but I usually need something else when they're excessively dry. I do love how there is spf. Great for the summer!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.