BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
This product is a lip saver! I use to come in from snowshoeing and my lips would be a mess! Now I can go out snowshoeing for hours and know that my lips will survive the journey.
Candace D.
Stanford, KY
Love it! Keeps my lips soft and smooth. I have these stashed everywhere. There's one in the medicine cabinet, in the living room, in my car, and even one in my pocket right now.
Heather M.
El Paso tx
I am amazed with this brand. This is great for winter when your lips get to dry. It will help them get better and look super nice and smooth. Any of there chap sticks will do great job not just this one.
Nicole B.
Ludlow, MA
This chapstick works so well on my lips, I have very dry lips and it works great. It's not like a miracle lip balm but for its price, it works the best. I definitely reccomend
Tracey V.
Syracuse, NY
Wasn't thrilled with this product. Used while at a beach and I still ended up with sun burnt lips and they didn't keep them moist. The packaging was dull as well as the product, but then again I guess you get what you pay for.
Carrie F.
Canal Winchester, OH
Blistex isn't normally the first brand I choose when needing lip protectant. It is a smooth non greasy formula. I have used this multiple times throughout the years.
Apollo B.
I love this innovative products that blistex came up with. It's very long lasting. It met my expectations for sure. Felt soft on the lips. I didn't purchase it, was given to me. I would definitely recommend this product.
Clarice G.
Justice, IL
I like this product. first time user of this product. keeps lips moisturized and great as sunscreen spf. reasonable price. the packaging of this product is alright. easy to steal out of package. would recommend to anyone.
Ashlee D.
I've been using this for years. It's great for days my lips are slightly dry but I usually need something else when they're excessively dry. I do love how there is spf. Great for the summer!
Brittani P.
norfolk va
Love how smooth this chapstick leaves my lips feeling. The packaging is perfect and love how the shape of the actual chapstick is. It’s very long lasting and I would definitely recommend it!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.