BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Brittney M.
Worked great! I really liked it, no complaints. Bought at Walgreens. Very affordable. Very moisturizing, I generally put it on each night before bed. The package is very eye-catching and pretty. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a chapstick
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Pretty great SPF chapstick. those are hard to find, as some leave a VERY unattractive white film/cast on your lips, and this one doesn't! It does a great job of protecting and also moisturizing your lips. For a drugstore balm, it does it's job pretty well!
keara h.
Greenville, MS
I used this lip balm a lot in the summer. I actually love the product. It softened my lips so well and I never had any issues wearing outside due to the sunscreen included. I loved the product in general. I use to wear it under lipsticks and gloss. I still use from time to time. A great buy
Taja W.
Its so rare for me to find a lip moisturizer that keeps my lips soft and moisturized throughout the the day but this one provides that. I love it and I would definitely recommend.
Nancy X.
Bethlehem, GA
This will sways be my all time favorite! The product works wonders and never leaves my lips dry after a few minutes. It stays moisturized for hours. It even comes with a lip massager as you apply! Bonus!!
This was one of my go-to's before I started using Chapstick! I loved it and I think I will start using this again. It leaves your lips so, so soft and it prevents them from becoming chapped. It feels matte in a way but, of course, it's not and it very long lasting! Recommend!!!!

Kimbra P.
Tonawanda, NY
I have been using this product for my daughter. She gets chapped lips very easy and it helps them heal so fast! I also use it due to the SPF 15 because she has a scar on her lip so it helps protect it.
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
This chap-stick works good but not what I was looking for. I like a chap-stick that goes on smooth and stays on for hours. This one just didn't cut it for me. I had to reapply within 2 hours and lips still chapped after a week of use
Jamie H.
Great lip balm! It smells great and leaves lips feeling smooth! I bought it at a local store near my house. It met all of my expectations. Defiantly one of the best. It was packaged nice and effective. I would recommend this to others and will continue to use it personally.
Shannon W.
Millbury, MA
I love the massaging applicator of this chapstick, it really removes all the dead and dry skin on my lips to make them softer, but I found that I had to reapply frequently to keep my lips feeling really moisturized. I have only used this product once but I would buy again.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.