BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Shelby R.
I am one of those people that benefits from a lip balm that has spf because my lips get sunburned. This product works well to protect your lips from the harsh rays of the sun as well as keep them feeling smooth and moisturized.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Product seemed to wear off quickly and lots of reapplication needed. Unpleasant medicine taste. Did not fair well in hot environments in the tube. It had separated and I had to throw it away.
Kayla S.
Olympia, WA
I really enjoy this product, "Blistex Lip Massage Protectant/Sunscreen", even though it's not my favorite Lip balm.
The smell isn't over powering but is very decent.
The texture is very nice and makes my lips feel very smooth afterwards.
Its a very nice product.
Lizzy G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like the way blistex feels on my lips but for the most part it does not help them become more hydrated. i have tried many times and had the same results I feel like it makes my lips more dry and dependent on the cooling feeling it provides. Would not recommend.
Darlene D.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I just love this lip balm it works wonderful it more drives my lips I use it all day every day and it helps protect me from the sun also the price is very good it's not too pricey you can buy it at ShopRite or target I would deathly recommend this for your lips
member-f74854573
E Stroudsburg, PA
This lip massage blistex leaves your lips soft and you can also wear it in the sun since it provides spf 15 . You could tan and your kios wouldnt get burnt . I always have a problem with burbibg my lips and this product gives me life i absoutely adore it my go to
Jessica M.
Kamas
I love to use this in the summer when my lips get a little bit dry. Moisturizes I'm immediately and the massage just feels great. Helps pull up some of the dead skin on your lips and get a deeper moisturizing when applying.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
I insist on buying lip balm with sunscreen and when I can't get key west aloe sunsorb sod 30. I grab another trusted product like blister spf 15. I'm outside often and I don't like the feeling of dry lips. This product keeps them moist and protected and lasts.
Laken B.
Springfield, MO
My alll time favorite chapstick ever. It's the only one I ever use! May not be the fanciest but it's great specially for the price and being able to get it nearly anywhere.
Shae Shae P.
Albemarle , NC
I tried this product because my husband picked it up for me. Honestly I was not impressed. I found myself having to reapply constantly throughout the day and that was extremely annoying.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.