BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Brittany G.
I love the Blistex Lip Massage chapstick. It has just enough sunscreen protection to make sure you dont get burnt. it has a smooth layering and I love the scent of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie K.
This is a great product to keep in your beach bag. It's affordable. You can find this at most drugstores and it didn't leave a white cast on my lips. Definitely recommend grabbing this.
Magi S.
This specific product reminds me heavily of the original formula. However, the bumps on the product itself are a little off putting for me. The price range is a little much, considering the formula is almost identical. I would much rather use the normal one than this one, but it is still a good product.
Chemi D.
Madison, WI
These are the best! I've tried this way back and now I'm in love with this, it gives a nice massage to the lips cause it has a rubber tip. These are hard to find sometimes cause they sell them in certain grocery stores, I've actually went on the site to purchase this cause is my favorite lip balm!
Adrianna B.
Really not a fan of this product. It was thick and felt sorta gross on the lips. I think the packaging was nice and a good idea but I didn't think it was effective at massaging my lips.
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
I think the blistex brand of lip blam goes on too thick and i do not like the way it feels on my lips. i wouldnt say it is a bad brand of lip balm but definitely not one of my favorites.
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
Blistex is a favorite when it comes to sore lips. However this one contains sunscreen so the texture is like that of sunscreen. Not my favorite. But it helps with lips and protects them.
Cassie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Blistex leaves my lips feeling so refreshed, soft and healthy! It is easy to apply and is tiny so you can carry it and bring it everywhere! I buy this product at my local drug store all the time
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Pretty great SPF chapstick. those are hard to find, as some leave a VERY unattractive white film/cast on your lips, and this one doesn't! It does a great job of protecting and also moisturizing your lips. For a drugstore balm, it does it's job pretty well!
Tiffany J.
Charlotte, NC
I do my makeup slot and blistex is a great step before applying all my makeup . It keeps lips nice and moisturized while doing my makeup routine and when time to put on my liquid lipstick it helps it settle nicely.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.