BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
Its a little greasy and slow absorbing but overall it is moisturizing and good to use daily. I use this before applying make up or throughout the day. It gives long lasting moisture and it can be found at pretty much any store. I prefer other brands.
Becca C.
stow, OH
This product is very moisturizing and soothes my nasty dry lips. it's smooth to apply. it doesn't run out fast at all. i love this product to put in my bag or by my bedside . i love it a lot. it's very nice
Alyssa C.
This is literally the best to use during the summer or if you live somewhere with a warmer climate. It lasts a while as long as you aren't in the pool or anything like that. My lips get super fried when it's hot outside so this does the job.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I actually really enjoy the massage part of this chapstick. It feels really nice to run on your lips! I'm not sure how crazy I am about the formula though, I always end up using one of my nicer and more natural brands
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Pretty good chapstick. Keeps your lips soft, smooth and works as sunscreen spf15. Not pricey at all and easy to use and you don't have to reapply many times. I bought it from Target and i would buy it again.
Bint A.
I keep one of these in my purse whenever I go out. It really feels like a lip massage and it makes my lips feel really smooth. It is long lasting and affordable. I would buy it again and I do recommend it.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Blister in general is my favorite chapstick eber. I have used it since I was I little kid and it has always protected my lipsm even with living in a town where it's always cold my lips were never dry.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this product! Not only do the have differently varieties but it protect your lips. They have all types of lip balm that have sunscreen and medicine in them. So whatever you are buying for there are plenty too chose from. Also, price is very affordable and great!
Laynie C.
Buda, TX
The minute I used this product it made my lips break out. I am pretty sure it has to do with the sunscreen in it. Other Blistex brands have not been a problem for me. I would not buy this product again based off of my personal experience. It may work great for others.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
i like this, however i feel as though it applies thick and kind of suffocates your lips. however my lips did. ot get sunburnt when i used them. it's also a very cheap price. i would recommend it but i prefer other brands.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.