BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Sarah E.
Sparta, MO
I absolutely LOVE Blistex brand for any type of chapstick. In particular, I like that they offer SPF! I never thought I'd have to use chapstick in the summer but Blistex offers a lightweight chapstick so it isn't noticeable and keeps my lips from being chapped and sunburnt.
Brittany M.
Southlake , TX
Ever had a sunburn on your lips? It's one of the worst experiences let me tell you! Avoid getting sunburned blistered lips with this Lip Protectant that has SPF 15 in it. It will also keep pesky freckles from showing up on your lips!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I really love this lip protectant because blistex always has good products . The lip massage feels wierd but I've used it for my chap lips in the winter time . I get mines at cvs and it didn't cost a lot so I do recommend to try this!
Alyssa M.
Lawton, MI
I have very chronic chapped lips, especially in the snowy cold of Michigan winters. This barely hydrates them, and does nothing to restore them to being unchapped. Only two stars for scent/flavor and convenience of product shape.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
When I first saw this I thought, "Cool, a lip massager. Gotta try this!" It works alright I guess. I would rather exfoliate my lips with a DIY lip scrub. Ohhh, I know is totally off topic from this but --- I tried Blistex Moisture Melt w/ SPF15 today (I think its new) will anyways, it works great! So far it been 4 hrs no need to reapply and trust me I have really dry, chapped lips.
Johanna B.
Alajuela
I really love the Blistex brand, it makes my lips look soft and pretty. The packaging could be better but it works for me, I have been using Blistex for a while and its a product that worth its price, I hardly recomend it.
Anneke S.
I did not like the Blistex lip massage. The product itself was okay but the lip massage tube is made out of a hard plastic and feels strange when you rub it on your lips. Next time I will just by the regular lip balm tube.
Shamaha O.
Orlando
Always heal my lip!! I love this chap stick! I use it under my lipsticks all the time and I never feel like I need to reapply it.. i usually use it at night before bed time.. and I wake up with smooth lips. I would recommend this to people who have dry lips
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Works really well! Keeps my lips from getting dry for most of the day, doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, and it's easy to layer lipstick over. It lasts for a while, and I've repurchased this quite a few times.
Tina H.
La Farge, WI
I used it as a sunscreen because my lips burn very easily, even in low outside light exposure. It was easy to apply. It lasted a normal amount of time. I would buy it again and use it for sun protection. It is pleasant tasting and doesn't feel greasy
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.